/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

fawad
07-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi everyone!

Well before I post anything about myself, I would first like to know if this place is open for non-muslims and discussions that conflict with Islam or is it strictly an Islamic site?

Reason I am asking is because I ain't a muslim (actually no longer) and probably you can call me an athiest because I do not believe in any religion.

Just wanted to know the rules around here because I do not want to offend any person or community if they do not welcome people with different views from them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
07-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Hey

"and discussions that conflict with Islam or is it strictly an Islamic site?"

Depends on what you mean by 'conflict with Islam'. If you mean hate mongering and crude, ignorant remarks, then no, that is not tolerated here. If you mean debating and discussing respectfully, then yes, we welcome such discussions. We have many non muslim members here who enjoy participating in the forums. We also have many trolls (both muslim and not) that were banned. It's up to you which group you want to be a part of.

As long as you stick to the rules you should have no problems inshaAllah.

Welcome to the forums!

Tony
07-23-2009, 10:36 PM
welc\ome brother, just out of curiosity if you really dont beleive in Islam any longer, why are you here ? Your input will be invited if you are genuinely interested. Peace

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Welcome fawad. Enjoy your stay and perhaps we can learn much from one another InshaAllah.

Have fun!

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
07-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi and welcome.

Yeah sure you can debate about Islamic principles on here.

Banu_Hashim
07-27-2009, 10:03 PM
As our esteemed members have said, if you abide by the rules respectfully there won't be any problems inshaAllah.

AabiruSabeel
08-02-2009, 05:44 AM
The discussions from this thread has has been moved to the Clarification About Islam section. Please follow this link http://www.islamicboard.com/clarific...her-fawad.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!