/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Qur'anic verse and a Hadeeth

Ali_008
08-03-2009, 11:34 AM
:sl:

I'm looking for a verse and Hadeeth. I haven't been able to get them. Can someone please guide me to them??

The verse talks about Allah's forgiveness for people who believe then sin then believe again and then sin and then believe again and then sin and then believe. Allah will forgive even such people.

And the hadeeth goes like, Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu Alayhi Wasallam) asks Allah why he made four things and why he made the other four (the first four's counterparts)??? Two of those were, Rasoolullah asked "Allah, when you made life, why did you create death? and when you made Heaven, why did you make Hell?" There are two more things in that Hadeeth, I can't seem to get either the verse or the Hadeeth. Can anyone give me reference to the verse and quote the actual Hadeeth??

I'll be thankful
Jazakallah Khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
08-03-2009, 02:02 PM
The verse talks about Allah's forgiveness for people who believe then sin then believe again and then sin and then believe again and then sin and then believe. Allah will forgive even such people.
SubhanaAllah I was jst gonna start a thread lik this>? I read that hadeeth but havent seen it again, it's been on my mind yesterday. (Did u mean continues sin followed up wit repentence?

I jst looked it up & I found it (I hope this is wat u were looking for as well)?

Al-Bukhaari (7507) and Muslim (2758) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that his Lord said:

“My slave commits sin, then he says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ Then he commits sin again, and says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ Then he commits sin again, and says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ …”

AabiruSabeel
08-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Or is it this verse?
Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe (again) and (again) reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not forgive them nor guide them nor guide them on the way. [Surah An-Nisa: 137]

Ali_008
08-03-2009, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
SubhanaAllah I was jst gonna start a thread lik this>? I read that hadeeth but havent seen it again, it's been on my mind yesterday. (Did u mean continues sin followed up wit repentence?

I jst looked it up & I found it (I hope this is wat u were looking for as well)?

Al-Bukhaari (7507) and Muslim (2758) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that his Lord said:

“My slave commits sin, then he says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ Then he commits sin again, and says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ Then he commits sin again, and says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ …”
Jazakallah Khair. Thanks a lot though Its not the Hadeeth I'm looking for but it does serve the purpose of the verse. The Hadeeth has Rasoolullah asking Allah, why Allah made death, hell and two other bad things. I don't seem to be getting what the other two were?? May Allah reward you immensely for this.

format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Or is it this verse?
Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe (again) and (again) reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not forgive them nor guide them nor guide them on the way. [Surah An-Nisa: 137]
Jazakallah Khair. Thanks a lot brother. Now I'm actually confused whether the verse said Allah will forgive them or punish them. But I think this is that verse and my memory must have kept it in some other way imsad. Jazakallah Khair again. May Allah reward you immensely for this.

BUT STILL if anyone can think of any such verse, do post it here. I'm desperately looking for something like that.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
thetruth2009
08-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Assalam aleykoum Sisters and brothers,

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

53. Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Assalam aleykoum.

thetruth2009
08-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers,

I forget to put the sourate above sourate 39-verse 53

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Sourate 4

110. If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah.s forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers.

Ali_008
08-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Jazakallah Khair bro
I just forgot about this thread.

Actually I'm looking for something like Ka'ab Ibn Maalik's (RadhiAllahu Anhu) story. When a person believes and then sins again and then repents, Allah will forgive him. So far I could only find Ka'ab Ibn Malik's story. imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.