Please i want share this movie with you all :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx9xztIN2XM

Jazakoum allah khaiyran

btissam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
08-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Asslamu Alaikum

I watched that movie several times and I never get tired of watching it. A very good introduction to Islam.

ardianto
08-04-2009, 03:02 AM
My favourite movie. I watched it in theatre when I was kid.

There is another version, Arabic version. And both versions were box office movie in Indonesia.

This is list of actors/actress in 'The Message' (English version).

www.imdb.com/title/tt0074896

Ali_008
08-04-2009, 04:28 AM
:wa:
I've seen it already and have it in my laptop at this moment as well. The movie is said to have some mistakes as well. I think it could be the dancing girls who are shown twice in the movie and there's also a scene in the ending minutes of the movie with a mawdouh (fabricated) hadeeth. Its the scene when the Muslims start preaching Islam outside of Makkah and Madeenah and in one of those scenes, the character of Hadhrat Bilal (RadhiAllahu Anhu) is shown saying : "The ink of a scholar is holier than the blood of a martyr." Now that statement is a Hadeeth but it is Mawdouh (Fabricated).

And the scene where they decide to make "Adhaan/Azaan" the call to prayer. When the Muslims were yet undecided about how to make people aware about the time of prayer and invitation to it, the Ahadeeth report that a Sahabi had seen a dream in which Adhaan was been given and he related it to Rasoolullah (SallAllahu Alayhi Wasallam). The movie doesn't show this and rather the scene is very different. Its shown that some Sahaba along with Hadhrat Hamzah' (RadhiAllahu Anhu) just come up with this idea and it is Hadhrat Hamzah' (RadhiAllahu Anhu) who assigns Hadhrat Bilaal (RadhiAllahu Anhu) the task of giving the Adhaan. In that part, there is no mention of that dream and it was Rasoolullah (SallAllahu Alayhi Wasallam) who chose Hadhrat Bilaal (RadhiAllahu Anhu) to give the Adhaan.

As per my knowledge, these are the errors I could find. But even Dr. Zakir Naik once said that the movie has bits of inauthentic material.

Wallahu Alim
And Allah knows best

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
08-04-2009, 04:34 AM
If I am not wrong, this movie had approved by Lebanese Muslim scholars before production process.

Ali_008
08-04-2009, 04:39 AM
^^ I know bro but still it had these errors. Apart from those mistakes, the movie is brilliant. :thumbs_up

ardianto
08-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Yes, the movie is brilliant.

There are many beautiful story from The History of Islam. If I am a movie maker I would make a new movie about shahabah. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about making movie. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.