/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I come back, bring a new question...

Wang Dongsheng
08-03-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm sorry for these days didn't come here for pray and communicate, I just buy a new laptop, because last one was drown, cannot use.
Durig these days, from my Islamic learning, there is a new problem come out. Economy activity in the early Islamic economy period, compare Al.Quran and Al.Hadis.
I just begin to read Quran, there are so many things I can't understand clearly, maybe is my English problem. So, if anyone kown about my question, please help me, thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mathematician
08-03-2009, 02:45 PM
salamu 'alaykum, tafsir.com can help you learn the meaning of the Glorious Qur'an.
One thing you should remember is by spending time learning about the meaning of the Qur'an you are gaining Allah's pleasure. So rest assured that your hardships will insha'Allah be rewarded. There will come a day where you will wish you had gone even through more difficulty. May Allah make it easy for you & keep you on His deen.. Ameen.

Asim Khan
08-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Greetings!

Sorry to hear about your laptop; my Toshiba Tablet PC convertible's fan stopped working, but I'm using my brother's new laptop. :)

A while back I made a connection between squandering and mercilessness (sorry I don't have the references for the hadith):

The following three hadith and the verse illustrate that a tendency to squander, lack of caring, and being devoid of mercy differ only in degree, not in type:

"Do not waste water even if performing ablution on the bank of a fast-flowing (large) river."

"Once while a prophet amongst the prophets was taking a rest underneath a tree, an ant bit him. He, therefore, ordered that his luggage be taken away from underneath that tree and then ordered that the dwelling place of the ants should be set on fire. God sent him a revelation: 'Wouldn't it have been sufficient to burn (the) single ant (that bit you)?'"

"A woman was put in Hell because of a cat which she had kept locked till it died of hunger. God said (to the woman), 'You neither fed it nor watered it when you locked it up, nor did you set it free to eat the insects of the earth.'"

17:27. Lo! the squanderers are brothers of the devils, and the Devil was ever an ingrate to his Lord.

I also wrote on how Muslims are to regard taking care of the planet if you are interested, but I am not sure if it is correct. I'd like to know myself, do 81.8-9 have some analogy with 99.4-5, and does 101.9 have reference to the rights of the mother?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.