/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to make a sticky post?

mathematician
08-03-2009, 02:41 PM
salamu 'alaykum,

We hear over and over again stories in the Advice and Support section about people who feel sad as the tests they face in this world seem too much. I would like to create a long message to insha'Allah give advice on how those people can see light.
What I am wondering is what do I have to do to make it a sticky post? Do I have to send the message first to a moderator and have them approve it?

I really want to do this for the sake of Allah and I think it will be helpful to others. Does this look like something that could earn the "sticky post" status? If so please let me know and in the next few days insha'Allah I will get the writing done.
May Allah reward you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
08-03-2009, 02:46 PM
:wa:

Jazakallah Khair for trying to help. Members cannot make a post sticky. It has to be done by the mods. You can create a thread in the Advice & Support section, and we will discuss it with the staff and make it sticky if it's appropriate, inshaAllah.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.