/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction of myself again.

Wang Dongsheng
08-03-2009, 02:47 PM
This is my 2nd introduction, the 1st one is so sample, and cannot let every brother and sister know about me. So, I formal introduce myself now.
My name is Wang Dongsheng, I come from China, my English is Donsen, now I study in UMS, and this semester I start learn about the Islamic Economics, I am interested in this course, but it is so difficult to understand, so I have many questions to ask. I think at here, brothers and sisters can help me to understand the Islamic and answer my questions. Thank you before I ask, and sorry for my future questions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
08-03-2009, 03:06 PM
welcome to LI ^_)

Tilmeez
08-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Welcome to LI.
Wish you a nice and beneficial stay here.

GuestFellow
08-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Welcome.

Hope you find the answers that you are seeking.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faye
08-03-2009, 03:53 PM
:welcome:
Are you a muslim? If you aren't, what is your interest in Islamic Economics (not that it isn't a fascinating subject)?

And why did you pick a number for your name (just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want to)?

Wang Dongsheng
08-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks, all of you, here, I answer Faye's questions
I am not a muslim, I'm interest in Islamic Economics because this is a new knowledge for me, I want to know about it; and this also my course, I have to pay my attention and interest on it.
My user name 84777063, is a code for my OICQ in China, like ICQ and MSN, my first register here, don't know the user name also is the name of LI, I just apply a new user name, my real name, Wang Dongsheng.

Muslim Woman
08-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Salaam/Peace

format_quote Originally Posted by 84777063
... I think at here, brothers and sisters can help me to understand the Islamic and answer my questions..

related links:

Islamic Finance in the United States: Successful Model?.

http://www.islamonline.net/livedialo...GuestID=ync5ie
Finance, Economics and Banking Fatwa Session"

http://www.islamonline.net/livefatwa...GuestID=D43S0E

End of American Economic Hegemony?

http://www.islamonline.net/livedialo...GuestID=T7Xth6

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Welcome Wang, to LI:D I believe someone did answer your post before about Islamic Economics another thread you made...where you asked about it. Not sure where it is though.

Anyway I hope you get answers for your questions. Enjoy your stay.

Peace :)

syilla
08-04-2009, 12:50 AM
yay!!!! at last someone can help us with chinese lessons.. (please look at the language threads)

welcome and have a beneficial stay :D

Strzelecki
08-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Hey Wang Dongsheng.
Welcome to the forums.
I hope you enjoy your time here and benefit insha'Allah.

Wang Dongsheng
08-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Economy activity in the early Islamic economy period, compare Al.Quran and Al.Hadis.
I have a question now, need help ...!

Faye
08-04-2009, 05:49 PM
I don't understand the question. Do you need to know about early muslim economic activity? What do you mean by Quran and Hadis? And how early do you mean by early? Till Muhammad SAWS's death, or the Kulafa arRashidoon, or even after that?

Wang Dongsheng
08-05-2009, 04:22 AM
Yeah, I want to know about the early Islamic economic activity, and I konw the early Islamic economic ideology originated from AlQuran and AlHadith. The question is ask me to compare them for early Islamic economic activity...I also feel difficult understanding.
So, Faye, can you help me, I think you know something about early muslim economic activity. Thanks.

rk9414
08-05-2009, 04:41 AM
You might some useful files here

http://www.4shared.com/dir/17967027/...nance_Etc.html

Wang Dongsheng
08-05-2009, 05:08 AM
Really helpful for I understand Islamic economy. Thank you! rk

Misz_Muslimah
08-23-2009, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wang Dongsheng
This is my 2nd introduction, the 1st one is so sample, and cannot let every brother and sister know about me. So, I formal introduce myself now.
My name is Wang Dongsheng, I come from China, my English is Donsen, now I study in UMS, and this semester I start learn about the Islamic Economics, I am interested in this course, but it is so difficult to understand, so I have many questions to ask. I think at here, brothers and sisters can help me to understand the Islamic and answer my questions. Thank you before I ask, and sorry for my future questions.
Hello..hope you have a beneficial stay at IB :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.