/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

anonymous
08-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Saalam,

I have some exams comming up and I really regret leaving them till last minute and its one of those make or break moments.

So if you get a chance please remember me in your Duas, it would mean a lot to me.

Jazak allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
08-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Asslamu Alikum.

Yes I shall pray for your success. I would not worry too much. Try to learn small manageable amount of information. It could make a significant difference for you. Even if you do not do well in this exam, you will still have many options opened to you.

I hope you do well.

- IqRa -
08-04-2009, 12:58 PM
You should have prepared for it in advance then, eh?

anonymous
08-04-2009, 01:30 PM
I really wish I did brother/sister .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
celina
08-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Our duas are with you InshAllah.

ducki
08-04-2009, 07:45 PM
inshAllah u will do well.. ur in my duas

Snowflake
08-04-2009, 09:12 PM
If we didn't make mistakes, we wouldn't take more care next time. So don't worry, there is something to gain from this experience.

May Allah make them easy for you and give you success. Ameen :)

Allaah Knows
08-04-2009, 09:52 PM
may Allaah :arabic2: grant you that which is better for you. Aameen.

"Failure" in the dunya is just a part of life. Don't worry about it. People just try and get you down by making it appear like the end of the world. Don't give in to them. Real failure is disobeying Allaah :arabic2: and ruining your aakhirah. Real success is attaining the pleasure of Allaah :arabic2:

And besides, how do you know that doing badly in an exam is not actually better for you? You don't. Only Allaah :arabic2: Knows.

Something I read recently: Sometimes Allaah sends us failure to make us humble.

Try not to worry inshaAllaah.

Cabdullahi
08-04-2009, 10:40 PM
im in the same situation plz ppl make dua for me thank you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!