/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Life Coaching Sessions Available

AliHT
08-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Bismillah ArRahman ArRaheem

Salamu alaykum all

I wonder if you can help me please.To complete my life coaching certification I need to sign up 50 male clients for a 30 min free a life coaching session over the telephone. All I ask in return is that you fill in a short online feedback form to help me improve.

Benefits of Life Coaching are : It helps people achieve goals or over come difficulties in a speedy way. Any goal that is of value to you and that may currently be in the back of your mind, it can be brought to the forefront and progressed on speedily. Or a goal that you are currently working on but would welcome another head to work on it with you. Or an issue that is or has been a cause of trouble and you would like help resolving and progressing.

If you are willing to help me I would be greatful if you could email me at <EMAIL REMOVED BY MODERATOR>, enclosing your contact number so that we can schedule a suitable time.

Any female clients wishing to get free sessions , I can put you through to female coaches who are also in a similar situation to me.

PS: Please note that only the first session is free. If subsequent sessions are requested they would become chargeable.

Best regards

Ali Twaij
Trainee Life Coach (DiscoverU LifeCoaching)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.