/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua - E - Hajat

ducki
08-04-2009, 07:20 PM
I was just wondering when to read this dua and what it is?

I really need to get into this course i want to do, so should i be reading this dua?

what other duas can i read etc?

i feel as if my life will be ruined if i dont get in :cry:

please pray i get in.. i will be the happiest person alive if i get in imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ducki
08-04-2009, 07:34 PM
and also, is there a limit for how many times u can pray this dua??

celina
08-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Aslam

Sister I read nafl hajet after my Isha namaaz, as for the dua you should read it once after every namaaz. I will do dua for you InshAllah. :statisfie

ducki
08-04-2009, 07:47 PM
thank u sis!! i really need it!! ok well maghrib is in an hour.. so i will read it then .. i just read 2 nafl and then read the dua? then afterwards i say what i need..?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
08-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Click on this link inshaAllaah;

Salatul Haajat - The prayer for a fulfilment of a need - (Click)

جوري
08-06-2009, 05:37 AM
:sl: T.I.A

can I kindly ask you to provide me this in Arabic

La ilaha illAllahu Halimul Karim. SubhanAllahi Rabbil arshil ‘adheem. Alhamdullilahi rabbil’alameen. As’aluka mujibaati rahmatik. Wa aza’ima magh-firatik. Wal ghanimata min kulli birr. Was salamata min kuuli ithm. La tada’il dhamban ila ghafartah. Wa la hamman ila far-rajtah. Wa la hajaan hiya laka ridan ila qadaytaha Ya arhamar rahimin.

Jazaki Allah khyran

waslaam 3lykoum wr wb

learningislam
08-06-2009, 06:23 AM
:salamext:

this is the arabic for the dua.

:wasalamex

- IqRa -
08-06-2009, 08:05 AM
^ Indeed.

جوري
08-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Jazakoum Allah khyran.. exactly what I needed and I shall print it out

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.