/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intellectual Seeker

Samerron
08-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Hello all,
I'm glad to join this forum and be part of it, since I have many questions and my appetite is strong for knowledge and sharing ideas.
I am a Muslim, but have a mixed view of Islamic Culture and its people. I believe in Islam but have comments on how it is interpreted by various people.

I hope this is the right place I am at and that people here are open-minded for various discussions and sharing of ideas.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
celina
08-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Aslam, hope you are ok.

I feel that you are at the right place and Im sure people on this forum will help you so welcome. Im just surprised you posted your thread 3 hours ago and no one has really commented yet, but Im sure they will. :statisfie

Thinker
08-06-2009, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samerron
I am a Muslim, but have a mixed view of Islamic Culture and its people
Interesting - what do you mean by 'Islamic Culture and its people?'

Strzelecki
08-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Heya Samerron.
Welcome to the forums.
I hope that insha'Allah (God-willing) you have a beneficial stay here.

(:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ar-RaYYan
08-07-2009, 03:35 PM
:welcome:
Looking forward to your posts

Alphadude
08-08-2009, 02:33 AM
welcome to the forum

and i have same question as Thinker asked

format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
Interesting - what do you mean by 'Islamic Culture and its people?'

Misz_Muslimah
08-23-2009, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samerron
Hello all,
I'm glad to join this forum and be part of it, since I have many questions and my appetite is strong for knowledge and sharing ideas.
I am a Muslim, but have a mixed view of Islamic Culture and its people. I believe in Islam but have comments on how it is interpreted by various people.

I hope this is the right place I am at and that people here are open-minded for various discussions and sharing of ideas.
Wa alaykum salam..hope you have a beneficial stay at IB :)

- IqRa -
08-24-2009, 10:40 AM

Ramadhan
08-30-2009, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the forum!
I hope you find what you seek for

ژاله
08-30-2009, 06:19 AM
welcome to the forums :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.