/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ayesha

Ayesha_Hanif
08-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Salaam Aleykum,

My name is Ayesha, i am a pakistani sister 18 years of age. I am a pataan and i speak pushto language fluently. I just have moved from my area where i have been brought up my entire life, and have grown distant with a lot of myfriends, i am trying to get into my deen a lot more then i have in the past.

If there is any pataan sisters on here especially i would like to know you.

But the main thing is that i meet some new female friends who can help me get more into islam.

Jazak Allah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
convert
08-06-2009, 05:13 PM
wa alaikum as-salaam wa rahmatullah:

what part of pakistan are you from? why did you move?

Ayesha_Hanif
08-06-2009, 05:16 PM
In pakistan im from Lahore, But i lived in Sheffield all my life before recently a few months ago i moved to London. I moved mainly to start a better life for myself, and become more independant.

celina
08-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Aslam sis, Im also pakistani but mainly known as a kashmiri, I will help you as much as I can.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
08-07-2009, 06:43 AM
:Welcome:
Wish you a nice and beneficial stay here, Inshallah.

Here we know about two Pathans from Pakistan and, unfortunately, both of them are brothers :X

roohani.doctor
08-07-2009, 06:49 AM
welcome to the forum sis! :D you are gonna love it here!!

UmmHasan
08-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the forum sister! Well I am Pakistani, but not Pathaan. InshAllah I will try to help you in any way I can! Enjoy!

Strzelecki
08-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Wa 3alaikum salam Ayesha_Hanif.
Welcome to the forums.
I hope that insha'Allah you have a beneficial stay here.

(:

aadil77
08-07-2009, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha_Hanif
In pakistan im from Lahore, But i lived in Sheffield all my life before recently a few months ago i moved to London. I moved mainly to start a better life for myself, and become more independant.
So you've left your family? Just make sure this 'independant' thing doesn't cause you to go astray and down the gutter

Ayesha_Hanif
08-07-2009, 09:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
:Welcome:
Wish you a nice and beneficial stay here, Inshallah.

Here we know about two Pathans from Pakistan and, unfortunately, both of them are brothers :X
i dont mind talking to brothers its just i would prefer sister.

Ayesha_Hanif
08-07-2009, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Just make sure this 'independant' thing doesn't cause you to go astray and down the gutter
when i was living in sheffield i was friends with the wrong groups and since moving to london. ive started to practice my religion more, and have currently started to wear the hijjab

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-07-2009, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha_Hanif
Salaam Aleykum,

My name is Ayesha, i am a pakistani sister 18 years of age. I am a pataan and i speak pushto language fluently. I just have moved from my area where i have been brought up my entire life, and have grown distant with a lot of myfriends, i am trying to get into my deen a lot more then i have in the past.

But the main thing is that i meet some new female friends who can help me get more into islam.

Jazak Allah Khair
Wa alaykumus-Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

May Allah reward you too, and welcome to LI, I hope you'll in sha Allah have a nice stay here.

If you want to get more into Islam, maybe you could contact other sisters as well?

ژاله
08-07-2009, 01:18 PM
welcome to LI sis.hope you enjoy ur stay here:).i am pakistani too,but not pathan.

Ar-RaYYan
08-07-2009, 03:31 PM
:welcome:
Enjoy your stay

Ayesha_Hanif
08-07-2009, 05:49 PM
jazakallah to evryone who has helped me and welcomed me.

GuestFellow
08-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Asslamu Alikum.

Welcome sister. I hope you enjoy your time on this forum.

MMohammed
08-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Assalamualikum Ayesha.
Enjoy your stay with us here.
Start posting and enjoy reading and writing!
InshaAllah we will have a great time with you!

جوري
08-09-2009, 07:54 PM
:welcome: aboard sis.. insha'Allah you'll enjoy yourself here, especially during Ramadan..

Fטлку
10-27-2009, 07:29 AM
:hmm:... I'm kinda late but.. I'm a pathan :D *waves*
salaam sister, how are you? its good to know i found someone who is pataan. so do you speak pushto or hinko?
I'm great..you? :statisfie
mata pushto razi but have absolutely no idea what hinko is ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.