/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Advice Please

Ayesha_Hanif
08-06-2009, 05:50 PM
I am trying to become a better a muslim and i dont know where to start, i have commited many sins in my life and i want to leave all that behind and change myself but a,m not sure where to start from, and will i be forgiven?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ayesha_Hanif
08-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Aslaam Aleykum,

I really want to become a better muslim, but im confused i dont know where to start, i feel the crowds i have mixed with in the past havent been the best and i feel that i need to make muslim friends. I have started to wear the hijaab recently and Alhamdulilah it is going good. I plan to start a teaching course because i want to teach children this is something i would enjoy. With ramadaan approaching i want to really get on the right track and make sure i can maintain that for ramadaan and beyond.

Would appreciate some advice.

Jazak Allah Khair

convert
08-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Allah is al-ghafur, ar-raheem. Make tawbah, make sincere effort not to do those things in the future, increase your ibaadah and try to move on. I say this to myself especially but do not despair of the mercy of Allah.

Ayesha_Hanif
08-06-2009, 06:17 PM
jazakullah, i just want to know where do i start from, what should my first steps be? currently i am living by myself and i dont have much to do in my own time so i want to do something that is pleasing to allah and i really want to becoem a better muslim. What should i do?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
convert
08-06-2009, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha_Hanif
jazakullah, i just want to know where do i start from, what should my first steps be? currently i am living by myself and i dont have much to do in my own time so i want to do something that is pleasing to allah and i really want to becoem a better muslim. What should i do?
make sure you are praying. if you live near a masjid, try to find a good group of sisters and befriend them. primarily just focus on never missing your prayers and all else will fall inline inshaAllah.

Ayesha_Hanif
08-06-2009, 06:24 PM
that is one of my main issuse currently where i am living now, there is no muslims living around and the closest mosque is also quiet far away, but maybe in ramadan inshallah i could try and go there more often, i really do want to do my tarawee there. may allah guide me. ameen

celina
08-06-2009, 06:41 PM
I am trying to become a better a muslim and i dont know where to start, i have commited many sins in my life and i want to leave all that behind and change myself but a,m not sure where to start from, and will i be forgiven?
Sister it is good news that you want to become a better muslim. Leave your past behing and ask for forgoiveness, no one is perfect and we must ensure that we do enough good deeds so that all the bad ones are washed away.

One sin equals- one sin, and even that can be forgiven by the Merciful Allah and be converted to ONE GOOD DEED.
One good deed equals ten good deeds.

Sis recite the quran, read your prayers, respect all and do enough good InshAllah Allah will forgive.

Ayesha_Hanif
08-06-2009, 08:09 PM
jakazullah sister i really appriacte your help, right now in life i mix with very few muslims because of the area where i am living at the momment, my family live really far from me. and my past record as a muslim is very bad

celina
08-06-2009, 09:31 PM
jakazullah sister i really appriacte your help, right now in life i mix with very few muslims because of the area where i am living at the momment, my family live really far from me. and my past record as a muslim is very bad
Sister leave your past behind, don't mention your sins, just ask for forgiveness..Don't worry and thank Allah for bringing you on the correct path.This forum has some real good muslim people they will help you InshAllah.:statisfie

Tony
08-06-2009, 09:52 PM
read Qur'an, establish regular namaz and seek the friendship of righteous sisters

rk9414
08-06-2009, 09:54 PM
watch islamic lectures online if there are no masjids nearby.
Here's a good link to start:

http://www.halaltube.com/

MMohammed
08-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Waalikum Assalam.

First of all, Congratulations for chosing the right way.May Allah forgive you and bless you.
Read Islamic Books.Follow the 5 pillars of Islam.Turn repentent to Allah.Be nice to people.
Bests And Bests of Luckssssssss.
JazakAllah.
MMohammed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.