/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help

cimira
08-06-2009, 06:43 PM
salaams, does anybody know anyone who can interpret istikarah dreams please.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
08-06-2009, 09:12 PM
If you see a dream after performing istikhara, it is to be taken literally. If the dream is bad then take it as a negative sign and vice versa. That's all I know from my own experiences. However, I am not qualified to interpret dreams, sorry. You can ask you local imaan. :)

alcurad
08-06-2009, 10:21 PM
you're not 'supposed' to have a dream after istikharah, nor is it performed for the purpose of having dreams.
do what you want to do, regardless of dreams.

Snowflake
08-07-2009, 12:06 AM
^You can do bro. I mostly have dreams after istikhara. However Allah chooses to help His slave : )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
celina
08-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Mostly people have a dream after istikhara, however some believe that Allah gives you signs in your daily practical life..As far as I know you have a dream, but it could happen after several attempts.

cimira
08-16-2009, 01:07 PM
thanku.x

cimira
08-16-2009, 01:09 PM
i dont know why but i dont know how 2 go about approachin an imaam about my issue, i feel silly.

abu_musab461
08-17-2009, 03:04 AM
my advice is the same, sometimes its easier to discuss things in writing via email etc, and sometimes you need people who specialize in the feild of jinns and black magic, while observing all the rules and regulations of the shariya= ruqya shariya.

peaceandlove
08-17-2009, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cimira
salaams, does anybody know anyone who can interpret istikarah dreams please.
:sl: I advise to contact the imam of the mosque near you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!