/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dhikr Rap

Ansariyah
08-06-2009, 07:13 PM
:sl:

I enter some halal place, foods smelling nice. Be4 I order I ask: Is your food Halal?

The guy who just spoke perfect normal english to me, starts speaking in some heavy english accent , n recites the following as he places his hand on his chest like he's singing the national anthem:muddlehea

InsheyAllah InsheyAllah, Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah, AstaqfuruAllah, Halal Halal Halal, kuli Halal, I am Muslim man, ur Brader, Sister YESS insheyAllah HALAL HALAL.

Did u spot the ey in insheyALLAH. lol

So I look, think, storm out.

All cause I asked is the food halal?

Wats wrong wit people?:rollseyes .

Maybe if he acted normal I wud have considered buying the food, n im sure it was halal, but wats wit the whole ''let me show u how much dhikr i know'' stuff?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-06-2009, 07:21 PM

LOL i was gunna say maybe he didn't know english but u said his accent was perfect...loool well sis it beats me! I'd be looking at em with a weirdo face ;D Thats funny tho :p He lost a customer :hmm:

The Ruler
08-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Maybe he took a liking to you and began flaunting his awesome rapping skills. In muslim language, of course.

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Wa alaykumus-Salam wa rahmatullah.

I'd be laughing dead on your place. :D And after that look, think and storm out. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
08-06-2009, 07:29 PM
I was holding my laughter in..but once I was out I couldn't stop laughing.

It was so obvious that he was trying to prove me he's Muslim, but hello why go that far.

Ansariyah
08-06-2009, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Maybe he took a liking to you and began flaunting his awesome rapping skills. In muslim language, of course.
Errr ew

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-06-2009, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
I was holding my laughter in..but once I was out I couldn't stop laughing.

It was so obvious that he was trying to prove me he's Muslim, but hello why go that far.
Lol seriously. Maybe it's true what sis Ruler said :skeleton:

Freakay.

Hidaya
08-06-2009, 08:26 PM
LOL. wow. ;D
You should've given a reply in rap too, heh.

- IqRa -
08-11-2009, 08:11 AM
LOL

LOL

and

LOL

;D

Woodrow
08-11-2009, 08:46 AM
You mean you didn't know you were supposed to place your hands up level with your shoulder and reply.

Halal, halal I only came to buy what Allaah(swt) will Allow, I am not here to listen to you yowl. Your goods may be halal, but your singing is a howl. I got your message and will go buy Halal, at a place where the seller will just answer "Yes it is halal." halal, halal

Ansariyah
09-24-2009, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
You mean you didn't know you were supposed to place your hands up level with your shoulder and reply.

Halal, halal I only came to buy what Allaah(swt) will Allow, I am not here to listen to you yowl. Your goods may be halal, but your singing is a howl. I got your message and will go buy Halal, at a place where the seller will just answer "Yes it is halal." halal, halal
lol wicked come'back woods!
thats like poetry on the spot.

Cabdullahi
09-24-2009, 11:11 PM
you should of said wait sir let me beat box for you

Beardo
09-24-2009, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Grandpa's got style. :shade:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-30-2009, 11:53 AM
;D;Dcrazy guy INDEED! i don't think i would've been able to control my laughter & words there though:omg:;D;D

Ansariyah
11-06-2009, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujaheedah
;D;Dcrazy guy INDEED! i don't think i would've been able to control my laughter & words there though:omg:;D;D
Thats why I went out tha door:p:..how can anyone listen to that n keep it togetha?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-06-2009, 11:53 PM
lol im sure as soon as you went out the door the brother thought "what a rude sister, astekfirullah, astekfirullah, alhamdulillaah, alhamdulillaah, im halal muslim, alhamdulillaah, insheyallah",

by that i mean i strongly doubt english is his first language, he was just trying to clearly get the message across - and he tried a bit too hard

you know theres loadsa hyper people out there who are querky, i think his just one of them.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-07-2009, 12:04 AM

Maybe it was just him trying to do good PR? You know, show that his restaurant is unique or something.

OurIslamic
11-07-2009, 12:58 AM
This makes no sense :P

Ummu Sufyaan
11-07-2009, 05:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

I enter some halal place, foods smelling nice. Be4 I order I ask: Is your food Halal?

The guy who just spoke perfect normal english to me, starts speaking in some heavy english accent , n recites the following as he places his hand on his chest like he's singing the national anthem:muddlehea

InsheyAllah InsheyAllah, Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah, AstaqfuruAllah, Halal Halal Halal, kuli Halal, I am Muslim man, ur Brader, Sister YESS insheyAllah HALAL HALAL.

Did u spot the ey in insheyALLAH. lol

So I look, think, storm out.

All cause I asked is the food halal?

Wats wrong wit people?:rollseyes .

Maybe if he acted normal I wud have considered buying the food, n im sure it was halal, but wats wit the whole ''let me show u how much dhikr i know'' stuff?
wa alaykum us-Salaam
lol, i would have laughed if someone had done that. im not sure whether it would have been at them or with them, but i would have laughed...:D i dont think he was trying to show off his dhikr, but it sounds more like he was surprised/offended at your asking :)

HIJABI***
11-07-2009, 04:51 PM
hmmmm maybe he was just trying to show thats he is muslim lol :-)

Hayaa
11-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Rofl. That's pretty random. xP

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.