/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Salam Aleykum!

I'm a 15 years old boy. I am from Hungary and I'm a converted to Islam -Al-hamdulilla.
I am here to meet/speak to muslim people, but I'm also looking for friends and learn more about Islam and learn about how to be better muslim.
I think it's enough for first. If you feel you would like to know more about me, then feel free to ask about anything.

Ps, I like the Islam radio, there are nice songs on it!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
08-07-2009, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_
Salam Aleykum!

I'm a 15 years old boy. I am from Hungary and I'm a converted to Islam -Al-hamdulilla.
I am here to meet/speak to muslim people, but I'm also looking for friends and learn more about Islam and learn about how to be better muslim.
I think it's enough for first. If you feel you would like to know more about me, then feel free to ask about anything.

Ps, I like the Islam radio, there are nice songs on it!
Wa'alaykum As Salaam

Welcome to Li & Islam Bro Mohamed

We have a radio? Cheers fo lettin' me know ;D

What's Hungary like?

Salam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-07-2009, 08:46 PM
wa alaikum assalaam!

MashaAllah little brother. Welcome to Islam and to LI! May Allah keep on His deen, Ameen :D

Good to have you here and as a part of the Ummah :)

Assalaamu Alaikum

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Wow! It was fast reply! :)

Well, Hungary... Hungary is in nice environment. If you don't know where it is, then I tell you. It's in the Central of Europe. Near Germany. Anyway, there is some problem about Hungary, we hadn't a good priminister and the world crisis also not good for us. The problem is with the Hungarian people, too much of them believes that muslim and Islam = terrorist and terrorism... And I also learned it's not truth, not even written in the Qoran. But noone can teach them to that, muslims aren't terrorsits and they don't support terrorism.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
08-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Wow! It was fast reply! :)

Well, Hungary... Hungary is in nice environment. If you don't know where it is, then I tell you. It's in the Central of Europe. Near Germany. Anyway, there is some problem about Hungary, we hadn't a good priminister and the world crisis also not good for us. The problem is with the Hungarian people, too much of them believes that muslim and Islam = terrorist and terrorism... And I also learned it's not truth, not even written in the Qoran. But noone can teach them to that, muslims aren't terrorsits and they don't support terrorism.

Cool, now that you've reverted you can give da'wah to your non-Muslim Hungarian friends.

I heard Hungarians drink a lot +o(, I have a few Hungarian class mates.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Cool, now that you've reverted you can give da'wah to your non-Muslim Hungarian friends.

I heard Hungarians drink a lot +o(, I have a few Hungarian class mates.
Yes, they drink a lot... And many of the Hungarian foods are made from pig, rabbit, so it's also good for me... I'm not since a long time muslim... so I sometimes I feel like I'd like to eat pig and others... but I know Allah won't say "sorry"... By this way, I'm scarred of Allah, so I won't haram... I'm trying to be very good muslim always keep the prays and the rules of Islam and trying to never break them.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Yes, they drink a lot... And many of the Hungarian foods are made from pig, rabbit, so it's also good for me... I'm not since a long time muslim... so I sometimes I feel like I'd like to eat pig and others... but I know Allah won't say "sorry"... By this way, I'm scarred of Allah, so I won't haram... I'm trying to be very good muslim always keep the prays and the rules of Islam and trying to never break them.
Hungarian foods are made from pig, rabbit, so it's also good for me...
//////////////
EDIT
/////////////
Hungarian foods are made from pig, rabbit, so it's also not good good for me...
Sorry it's night here, and I'm a bit tired...

Pk_#2
08-07-2009, 09:11 PM
InshaAllaah you'll be alright, stay strong.

May Allaah protect you from the Fitnah that surrounds you, May Allaah make the halal easy for you to do and prevent you from doing the haraam, Aameen.

Be good & keep Li in your dua's.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
InshaAllaah you'll be alright, stay strong.

May Allaah protect you from the Fitnah that surrounds you, May Allaah make the halal easy for you to do and prevent you from doing the haraam, Aameen.

Be good & keep Li in your dua's.
Thank you very much. :)

Pk_#2
08-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Hungarian foods are made from pig, rabbit, so it's also good for me...
//////////////
EDIT
/////////////
Hungarian foods are made from pig, rabbit, so it's also not good good for me...
Sorry it's night here, and I'm a bit tired...
Don't be sorry, I figured it was a mistake, limited members can't edit, so quickly get your 50 posts! Don't worry about that, I'm sure one of the moderators will edit it for you.

Thank you very much. :)
You're very welcome.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Hehe thanks. I'm active on forums, so if there are some interesting posts for me then I can get those 50 posts easy and fast!

aadil77
08-07-2009, 09:22 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums and

Congrats on becoming muslims may Allah keep you steadfast

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Thank you Aadil. :)

UmmHasan
08-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the forums brother! I never knew we had a radio either...thanks for telling us.

GreyKode
08-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Welcome our dear little brother to the forum, i hope you enjoy it here.
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Strzelecki
08-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Wa 3alaikum salam.
Masha'Allah. So young to come to the truth from falsehood!!!

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by UmmHasan
Welcome to the forums brother! I never knew we had a radio either...thanks for telling us.
Thank you!
You're welcome! :)

crayon
08-07-2009, 10:16 PM
May Allaah protect you from the Fitnah that surrounds you, May Allaah make the halal easy for you to do and prevent you from doing the haraam, Aameen
Ameen, may Allah bless you brother. Welcome to the forums, be sure to stay active and learn loads inshaAllah!

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Ameen, may Allah bless you brother. Welcome to the forums, be sure to stay active and learn loads inshaAllah!
Thank you very much. InshaAllah.

I see the people very friendly here and also active. :)

Snowflake
08-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Welcome little bro. It's such a pleasure to have you with us, mashaAllah. I hope your stay here is beneficial and pleasureable. May Allah love you increase you, and keep you rightly guided. Ameen :statisfie

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Thank you all! :D

I was Catholic/christian before, but I know that religion isn't the way of the real truth way.
And it's so good, friendly and awesome to me you all call each other "brother" and "sister". I never heard it in Catholic religion. I feel myself so blessed to be with you, brothers and sisters. :)

MMohammed
08-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Assalamualikum.
Very nice to hear that you have converted to Islam.
Warm Welcome from me!
Enjoy here!
Best of Luckss.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Thank you, Mohamed! :D :)

Cabdullahi
08-07-2009, 11:16 PM
ello mate hows it going! welcome to the forum bro!

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
ello mate hows it going! welcome to the forum bro!
I'm fine -Al-hamdulillah! And you?
Thank you! :)

جوري
08-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Masha'Allah..
:welcome: aboard akhi. insha'Allah you'll enjoy yourself here, especially during Ramadan..

I am delighted to see a few converts in a row in this section.. it does my heart good and puts a smile on my face :smile:

:w:

Mohamed_
08-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Thank you, brother Gossamer.
I'm also preparing to the Ramadan, 'cuase it will be my first Ramadan! :) I'm so excited. :D

celina
08-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Thank you, brother Gossamer.
I'm also preparing to the Ramadan, 'cuase it will be my first Ramadan! :) I'm so excited. :D
Ah that is great I wish you all the best little brother InshAllah I pray Allah makes it easy for you:statisfie

Mohamed_
08-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Thank you very much, sister! :)

جوري
08-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran ya akhi..
I only fight like a dude..

but I am a sister :eek: :lol:

Cabdullahi
08-09-2009, 10:43 PM
^a feisty brother named ossamer.....lol

Salahudeen
08-09-2009, 11:23 PM
welcome :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-09-2009, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

lol ;D

cool pic :p

Mohamed_
08-10-2009, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

Oops, it's my fault. Sorry. :)

/////
EDIT
/////
Thank you, sister Gossamer. :)

Mohamed_
08-10-2009, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
welcome :)
Thank you! :)

Beblessed
08-10-2009, 10:28 PM
:wa:
Welcome to LI its nice to have you here :)

I hope you enjoy ur time here & benefit from it inshAllaah
have a nice stay!

Mohamed_
08-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Thank you, Khadija. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.