/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic historians

Murtaza01
08-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Salaam,

I am sure someone is aware of reputable Islamic historians. I am starting a new project called the Unite and Solve, where I encourage Muslims to unite in solving the problems Muslims face at present time.

The first issue I will be tackling is the issue of Palestine. I need as much background information as I can get in order for me to be able to tell others how the Palestine issue has came to where it is now and ways of solving this issue. There are lots of videos on YouTube and various materials on the internet which state they are correct however there is no real proof suggesting that they are correct. Due to this many Muslims and non-Muslims are confused when its come to this issue and therefore cant channel their efforts into solving this matter. This is why I need someone to guide me to reputable Islamic historians where I can find factual information.

If there are others who want to join with me in this project, feel free to reply back.

JazakhAllah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
08-07-2009, 10:07 PM
salaam

the problem can easily be solved - Isreal and america dont want it to be solved. Simple as that. So it will continue until they take international law seriously.

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.