/* */

PDA

View Full Version : One more week until football season!

Blackpool
08-07-2009, 09:55 PM
For some it starts tomorrow. For me, as a non-league football supporter the season starts next Saturday. Tomorrow morning I'm travelling to Durham to watch my local football team play Durham City in the last of the friendlies. The Unibond football starts next week and hopefully we get promoted for the 3rd successive season. The Conference is getting closer :D

Oh I've missed football :hmm: Anybody else looking forward for it? Thank God Ronaldo has left the English game.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
08-07-2009, 10:00 PM
A team that i would like to see win games is arsenal

Blackpool
08-07-2009, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
A team that i would like to see win games is arsenal
I can't stand Arsenal due to their politically correct rules of their stadium.

aadil77
08-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Yh can't wait hopefully make it five cups this time and without ronaldo and tevez :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
08-07-2009, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
I can't stand Arsenal due to their politically correct rules of their stadium.
politically correct? could you explain please

Blackpool
08-07-2009, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Yh can't wait hopefully make it five cups this time and without ronaldo and tevez :D
Ronaldo was getting too big for his boots. He was becoming bigger than the club itself so I think it's great for Manchester United that Ronaldo left. Man United always live on. They lost Cantona, Hughes, Kanchelskis, Pallister, Bruce, Beckham, Schmeichel, Jaap Stam... But they just keep going on to win more trophies. Nobody is bigger than the club.

Tony
08-07-2009, 10:21 PM
:nervous:yay Cov City:nervous:

Blackpool
08-07-2009, 10:24 PM
politically correct? could you explain please
This is a football thread but I'll explain.

http://mangans.blogspot.com/2009/04/...st-symbol.html

Cabdullahi
08-07-2009, 10:34 PM
If arsenal banned all flags to be displayed at matches then we have to respect their decision

Blackpool
08-07-2009, 10:43 PM
If arsenal banned all flags to be displayed at matches then we have to respect their decision
Nobody had to respect their decision and nobody did. In a protest to this, the Emirates Stadium was flooded with St. George flags in league games. Even the Arsenal fans joined in with this. There was an uproar. The club have now back tracked their decision but that is besides the point.

ardianto
08-09-2009, 04:13 AM
Last season Indonesian cannot watched English Premiere league, because that was monopolized by pay TV Malaysian Astro. This season Indonesian can watch 53 live matchs and 10 dellayed matchs in TV One. Free of charge, of course.

But TV One and it audiences must say goodbye to Dutch Eredivisie.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.