/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Woman to marry fairground ride

Ar-RaYYan
08-07-2009, 09:55 PM
A 33-year-old church organist from Pennsylvania is planning to marry a magic carpet fairground ride.

Amy Wolfe claims to have objectum sexuality, a condition that makes sufferers attracted to inanimate objects.

She has been 'courting' the attraction, an 80ft gondola ride called 1001 Nachts, for a decade. According to the Daily Telegraph, Wolfe travels 160 miles to visit the attraction up to 10 times every year. It is estimated she has taken approximately 3,000 rides since first visiting the theme park at the age of 13.

"I love him as much as women love their husbands and know we'll be together forever," she said. "I was instantly attracted to him sexually and mentally.

"I wasn't freaked out, as it just felt so natural, but I didn't tell anyone about it because I knew it wasn't 'normal' to have feelings for a fairground ride."

Wolfe sleeps with a picture of the ride on her ceiling. She also carries its spare nuts and bolts around in a bid to feel closer to the machinery.

"I'm not hurting anyone and I can't help it," she added. "It's a part of who I am."

After the wedding she plans to change her name to Amy Weber, in honour of the manufacturer of the attraction.
Subhanallah some people are just unbelievable :exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
08-07-2009, 10:31 PM
This will probably become acceptable someday as well, and people will be parading the streets with their objects of lust- bowling balls, telephones, beanbag chairs, They'll fight for marriage rights and God knows what else. I see a bright future ahead.

Cabdullahi
08-07-2009, 10:43 PM
its hype

Tony
08-07-2009, 10:45 PM
whats wrong with it, I got my eye on a cheeky little bouncy castle (joke !!!!);D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
08-07-2009, 10:48 PM
^lol ;D

It's hilarious! ROFL!!!

Ar-RaYYan
08-07-2009, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
This will probably become acceptable someday as well, and people will be parading the streets with their objects of lust- bowling balls, telephones, beanbag chairs, They'll fight for marriage rights and God knows what else. I see a bright future ahead.
and not to mention divorce! It will be interesting to see who gets what and how much. Meh cant wait for the first divorce between a human and an object.

Amy Wolfe claims to have objectum sexuality, a condition that makes sufferers attracted to inanimate objects.
wondering if that condition really exist? :hmm:

Ar-RaYYan
08-07-2009, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
whats wrong with it, I got my eye on a cheeky little bouncy castle (joke !!!!);D
lol

do remember brother that you are allowed up to 4 wives ;D

AntiKarateKid
08-07-2009, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I hope nobody ridicules this. These people are born that way.. it's in their genes. We should accept them for what they are. Give them their rights. No need to be bigoted.
Of course! Only bigots would say this relationship isn't as good as between a man and a woman!

Tony
08-07-2009, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
lol

do remember brother that you are allowed up to 4 wives ;D
lol, no no brother im a one leisure pursuit attraction kinda guy, u know where you are with a bouncy castle theres many ups and downs but you always bounce back.:hiding:

Tony
08-07-2009, 11:16 PM
I saw a programme about guys that loved cars and actually consumated their relationships with them, now I am not being cruel in any way but surely there is some debate as to whether these ppl should be under section or not

GuestFellow
08-07-2009, 11:19 PM
I saw a programme about guys that loved cars and actually consumated their relationships with them, now I am not being cruel in any way but surely there is some debate as to whether these ppl should be under section or not
I think it could be considered as a Fetish. I would not consider it to be healthy. Not something which I find amusing...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-07-2009, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I hope nobody ridicules this. These people are born that way.. it's in their genes. We should accept them for what they are. Give them their rights. No need to be bigoted.
Doesn't it fall under the same category as people considering homosexuality as genetic?

It's kinda odd...never ever heard of such a thing.

Allahu Alam.

Tony
08-07-2009, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I think it could be considered as a Fetish. I would not consider it to be healthy. Not something which I find amusing...
Yes bro, joking aside its probably not very pleasant for the person going thru it, the woman in op actually married a garden fence prior to this, someone needs to help them somehow but i would be at a loss to know how

Ar-RaYYan
08-07-2009, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
Doesn't it fall under the same category as people considering homosexuality as genetic?

It's kinda odd...never ever heard of such a thing.

Allahu Alam.
same here! i didnt think something as odd as that would really exist and i thought that condition didnt exist until br Alpha posted that wiki info.

aadil77
08-07-2009, 11:54 PM
america is a odd place, fat people shud just start marrying pizzas nd supersize fries nd see how long they can resist

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-07-2009, 11:55 PM
lol well wiki isn't exactly your source of info xD Not everything :p

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-07-2009, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
america is a odd place, fat people shud just start marrying pizzas nd supersize fries nd see how long they can resist
Hey hey...some people actually have obesity problems. Not everyone is fat coz of their pizza and fries...

Woodrow
08-08-2009, 01:06 AM
This reminds me or my heart breaking first love. I so dearly wanted to marry the Eiffel tower, she was such a cute French fancy. I gave her all I had, promised my everlasting fidelity and the ungrateful winch ran off and eloped with the "Rock of Gibraltar" Blasted hussy favored brute strength over sensitivity. I will never trust another French structure again.

Maryan0
08-08-2009, 01:25 AM
^lol
This story reminds me of a lady who was married to the berlin wall and was devastated when it was demolished.
ridiculous
salam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-08-2009, 01:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
This reminds me or my heart breaking first love. I so dearly wanted to marry the Eiffel tower, she was such a cute French fancy. I gave her all I had, promised my everlasting fidelity and the ungrateful winch ran off and eloped with the "Rock of Gibraltar" Blasted hussy favored brute strength over sensitivity. I will never trust another French structure again.
Loool. *Dies* Grampa Woody...wow nice joke! :D

Malaikah
08-08-2009, 02:44 AM
People shouldn't laugh at this woman, subhanAllah. She obviously needs help, may Allah cure her of this illness.

It isn't funny, it's sad.

Woodrow
08-08-2009, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
People shouldn't laugh at this woman, subhanAllah. She obviously needs help, may Allah cure her of this illness.

It isn't funny, it's sad.
Jazakallah Khair for the reminder. You are correct we should not poke fun or find laughter in another person's disabilities or mental anguish.

Al-Zaara
08-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Malaikah - amiin! well said.

You guys act like kids sometimes. No, kids behave better. This is an illness, a pretty darn sick one and they need help and inshaAllah get it aswell.

Tony
08-13-2009, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Malaikah - amiin! well said.

You guys act like kids sometimes. No, kids behave better. This is an illness, a pretty darn sick one and they need help and inshaAllah get it aswell.
Easy now its only human nature to have a light heart, and lets be honest the subject is funny:D

GuestFellow
08-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Easy now its only human nature to have a light heart, and lets be honest the subject is funny:D
Salaam brother.

I admit I found it funny at first. :hmm:

I heard some people are attracted to manga drawings... o_o

Tony
08-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Salaam brother.

in Japan its a big thing and there are clubs where pervs can go and pay for the company of girls dressed like manga characters.

Hayaa
08-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Salaam brother.

"Otaku wants to marry a manga character"
http://mytrampingview.blogspot.com/2...character.html

May Allah help these people and guide them to the right path. Ameen

GuestFellow
08-13-2009, 10:01 PM
in Japan its a big thing and there are clubs where pervs can go and pay for the company of girls dressed like manga characters.
:uuh:

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah4ever.
"Otaku wants to marry a manga character"
http://mytrampingview.blogspot.com/2...character.html

May Allah help these people and guide them to the right path. Ameen
This is very disturbing. Inshallah these people shall come to their senses...

Al-Zaara
08-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Honestly I just can't laugh at such non-good weirdness or sickness. Guess that part of human nature ain't in me.

I even heard of a man marrying himself by using a mirror to say 'I do' twice. Am not sure though if it was considered legal later on.

It blows my mind what kind of oddness exists, subhanAllah.

Inshallah these people shall come to their senses...
Amiin, inshaAllah.

Tony
08-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Honestly I just can't laugh at such non-good weirdness or sickness. Guess that part of human nature ain't in me.

I even heard of a man marrying himself by using a mirror to say 'I do' twice. Am not sure though if it was considered legal later on.

It blows my mind what kind of oddness exists, subhanAllah.

Amiin, inshaAllah.
Totally understand where you coming from, I think humour is a way for ppl to deal with a very disturbing thing. I have to say I am not luaghing at the ppl with the affliction tho

Al-Zaara
08-13-2009, 10:17 PM
^ Yeah, now as you mention it bro. I've heard of people laughing at funerals, so I guess I can understand this type of reaction too, although I think it's sad.

One shouldn't continue for long, y'know, one doesn't want to get sins just 'cause others misery is funny. As a kid I was taught not point and laugh at such things, because it could come back at me. Same as if you go praising your religiousness to others and look down on others, one day it'll be like switched places. Astagfirullah.

But that's off-topic.

Tony
08-13-2009, 10:20 PM
^ Yeah, now as you mention it bro. I've heard of people laughing at funerals, so I guess I can understand this type of reaction too, although I think it's sad.

One shouldn't continue for long, y'know, one doesn't want to get sins just 'cause others misery is funny. As a kid I was taught not point and laugh at such things, because it could come back at me. Same as if you go praising your religiousness to others and look down on others, one day it'll be like switched places. Astagfirullah.

But that's off-topic.
Jazak Allahu Khyran sister for telling it straight

Blackpool
08-14-2009, 10:10 AM
There are some weird people about... :/ Sexually attracted to a ride? How does that work?

S_87
08-14-2009, 10:24 AM
^^hahaha dont even go there :hiding:

How silly Ya Rub.

Stupid woman

- IqRa -
08-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Weird, weird people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.