/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's allowed in love?

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Salam Aleykum brothers and sisters!
I'm in love with a girl, she is in the same age like me, but she isn't muslim.
I'd like to know what things are allowed in love? I know that I must not have sex with her. But what else can I do with her? Kissing? But this kissing is going for a long time... Or can I do anything with her, except have sex? So, please help me!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
08-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Assalmu Alikum

o__o

Brother you’re not supposed to indulge in any sexual activities with another girl. This can only take place within marriage and you are not allowed to marry a non-Muslim, unless if they are a Christian/Jew but that is a different issue. Dating in our religion is haram.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Oh. Okay, I'll take this. Thaks helping me out!

Tony
08-07-2009, 10:49 PM
maybe you could both meet with significant others and pray namaz as a group,im not sure if ok, but it would be right direction i think

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brasco
08-07-2009, 10:50 PM
just remember one single rule. we are not allowed to shake the women's hand, so all other things, kissing etc, are not possible :)

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
maybe you could both meet with significant others and pray namaz as a group,im not sure if ok, but it would be right direction i think
Ah.

GuestFellow
08-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Assalmu Alikum.

She isn't a muslim. :/

Peace.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Okay, thank you guys! I just asked the question since about 10 minuted and I got some answer already. Thanks!

Yeah, she isn't a muslim... But... I just recognized how hard Islam is... I may talk to her some time. :S

Zafran
08-07-2009, 11:02 PM
salaam

Is she christian or Jewish?

what do you mean you didnt know how hard Islam is?

Snowflake
08-07-2009, 11:03 PM
lol it seems hard when you're not used to it bro.. but as you learn more and you take note of how premarital relationships affect society as a whole where they are allowed, you will begin to realise that prevention is better than cure :)

aadil77
08-07-2009, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
salaam

he's a new muslim brother, maybe he wasn't aware of this before converting

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 11:05 PM
salaam

She isn't christian and not even Jewish, but not atheist. She thinks ther is god, but she not part of any religion.

And I meant "how hard Islam is", 'cuase it's a bad, I must not hugh her or kiss her. But Allah wants it, then let it be. Ameen.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
he's a new muslim brother, maybe he wasn't aware of this before converting
Yes, that's truth. Well, it's a long story how I converted to Islam. I can tell you if you wish.

Tony
08-07-2009, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Assalmu Alikum.

She isn't a muslim. :/

Peace.
oh ok, sorry. Brother speaking as a convert, when you begin to really love Allah, Mohammad(peace be upon him) and Islam, I can honestly say that you will have no deire to marry a non muslim girl, Sorry if it sounds conceited but they are not good enough for us bro, or maybe a better way to put it is, the relationship would be far from good enough for Allah. May Allah guide you, and may you begin to realise what a truly incredible journey it is to become a Muslim, Ameen

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 11:13 PM
oh ok, sorry. Brother speaking as a convert, when you begin to really love Allah, Mohammad(peace be upon him) and Islam, I can honestly say that you will have no deire to marry a non muslim girl, Sorry if it sounds conceited but they are not good enough for us bro, or maybe a better way to put it is, the relationship would be far from good enough for Allah. May Allah guide you, and may you begin to realise what a truly incredible journey it is to become a Muslim, Ameen
Thank you Tony.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Should I break my love with her?

Tony
08-07-2009, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_
Should I break my love with her?
I feel for you bot brother, have you discussed Islam with her at all ? I think maybe you should put the hand brake on but I get how hard it will be, perhaps you can tell her of Islam somehow without being in a haram situation, but bottom line is your beleif in Allah and fulfilling your covenant with Him is more important than anything now bro. Maybe some of the other brothers here can guide you better than I, I will make dua for you. Peace and respect bro

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 11:34 PM
I feel for you bot brother, have you discussed Islam with her at all ? I think maybe you should put the hand brake on but I get how hard it will be, perhaps you can tell her of Islam somehow without being in a haram situation, but bottom line is your beleif in Allah and fulfilling your covenant with Him is more important than anything now bro. Maybe some of the other brothers here can guide you better than I, I will make dua for you. Peace and respect bro
Sound make me sad. imsad But I promised I don't want to make Allah angy at me. :hmm:
But I didn't tell her yet that I'm a real muslim now. She was my gilrfriend before I converted. But then I have to tell her that I promised her I will never tell... imsad It's really hard now. imsad

Tony
08-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Sound make me sad. imsad But I promised I don't want to make Allah angy at me. :hmm:
But I didn't tell her yet that I'm a real muslim now. She was my gilrfriend before I converted. But then I have to tell her that I promised her I will never tell... imsad It's really hard now. imsad
Brother I will pray foryou at Fajr. And welcome to Islam, Assalamu aleiykum

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Brother I will pray foryou at Fajr. And welcome to Islam, Assalamu aleiykum
Thank you very much! Assalamu aleiykum!

Ameen.

GuestFellow
08-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Well you can always give her a book about Islam. Probably she might convert. Always a chance. If not, then it is for the best.

Sorry if things do not turn out the way you want it to be.

Mohamed_
08-07-2009, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Well you can always give her a book about Islam. Probably she might convert. Always a chance. If not, then it is for the best.

Sorry if things do not turn out the way you want it to be.
Yes, I asked her what if she be... But she always said "no" or she wasn't sure...:hmm:

aadil77
08-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Yes, that's truth. Well, it's a long story how I converted to Islam. I can tell you if you wish.
Yeh sure, I think this thread will be the best place to post it InshAllah

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html

Zafran
08-08-2009, 12:10 AM
salaam

have you talked to her about Islam - that mignt be a good idea?

peace

Mohamed_
08-08-2009, 12:20 AM
salaam

have you talked to her about Islam - that mignt be a good idea?

peace
Yes, I did. But she mostly said "No" or "I'm not sure".

Mohamed_
08-08-2009, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Yeh sure, I think this thread will be the best place to post it InshAllah

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html
Thanks! I posted! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.