/* */

PDA

View Full Version : financial problems

anonymous
08-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Saalam,

Recently iv being having some problems in the finance department, nothing too serious allhumdillah.

I was just wondering if anyonce can tell me whether it would be worth starting up a small webdesgin business at home that way I can keep a balance with everthing else. A few sites a month should be plenty

I know basics like some html, dreamweaver and how to use content managment systems. I would only do halah sites.

I dont think its going to be possible for me to fit in another job.

Thanks,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
08-08-2009, 12:54 AM
For a slow steady income it works fine. For immediate cash flow it doesn't help. Use that a plan for generating steady future income, but find a local source for immediate needs. Such as a local ad for doing web design work for local people.

Snowflake
08-08-2009, 01:11 AM
It's a great idea mashaAllah :)

If your prices are right, you will get enough work inshaAllah. I can tell you from my own experience that despite the thousands of website design companies out there, I found it very difficult to find one who could make one for me with my budget. Hamdulillah, I eventually found a muslim company who are now creating it. The best part is that as muslims they offer me great business advice too. Go for it inshaAllah. Be fair and Allah will put barakah in your work. Ameen.

anonymous
08-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Thank you both for your replys,

Inshallah I will pursue this to see if it inshallah works out. My main concern was if there was demand or not but theres only one way to really find out.

If I doget somewhere, inshallah I will make some sort of post here to see if I help some of the community.

Jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.