/* */

PDA

View Full Version : heartbreak for parents.

AnonymousPoster
08-08-2009, 07:35 AM
:sl:

I need the duas of all you bro and sisters. My parents are being tested by Allah and are facing such difficult situations. My older sister who is married has runaway from home, the worst thing is we think it is to do with a interfaith relationship. My sister has been onthe path of shaytaan for many years. She has already been divorced because she cheated on her hafiz husband and now she chose her husband second time round and still did this.
My parents are good muslims I don't know what went wrong.
Onlt last month my bro was admitted to a rehab clinic as he is a crack addict.
My younger bro has been locked up for 2 years now.
My heart bleeds for them, I wish I could kiss away their worries.
Please do dua for them and dua that Allah punishes my sister for bringing so much shame to them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
08-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Just keep asking allah and having faith in allah and inshallah everything will be ok.

May allah bring you and your family happiness and peace and inshallah guide those who have gone astray back to the rightous path. Ameen.

strengthmill
08-08-2009, 08:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Just keep asking allah and having faith in allah and inshallah everything will be ok.

May allah bring you and your family happiness and peace and inshallah guide those who have gone astray back to the rightous path. Ameen.
Ameen,

Also let you parents know you are there for them and offer to do whatever they need you to hopfully that will relieve them of some burden inshallah.

Ali_008
08-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Ya Allah, Sister you are indeed in a calamity. May Allah lighten your burdens and bestow happiness on your family. Keep reciting "Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Raaji'oon". Allah bestows his mercy on the people who recite it at difficult times.

I'll make dua for you InshAllah.
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
08-08-2009, 08:59 AM
Jizakhallah for all your duas may Allah accept them all. Ameen.
My mum gave me so much dua yesterday telling me she recognizes all that I do for her, that upset me. Why does she feel she has to thank me, its my fard woteva I do can never be enough.
I can't believe my sis has stooped so low.
Ya Allah please reward my parents with only the best, they only turn to you in time of distress and need for only you can assist them and ease their pain.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-09-2009, 03:15 PM

SubhanAllah sister :( I'm sorry to hear of your situation. All in all you're a blessing for your parents and them for you MashaAllah. May Allah reward you and your parents and ease you all of the calamities you face. May Allah guide your siblings, Ameen.

AnonymousPoster
08-09-2009, 09:45 PM

Thanks for all your duas please keep praying for us.
I just don't understand what my siblings achieve from all this they put my parents through. Do they not have a heart, no fear of Allah? Why have they become like this?
My sister is causing my parents sooo much hurt.
I can't help but hate her, I even prayed we find her dead. She had a cushy life and she told me so herself. Why is the western lifestyle so appealing?

I do not want to raise my children inthe west anymore! If my sis was in a sharia practising country she would never have thought about running off with a muslim let alone a kaafir.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-09-2009, 11:48 PM

We will keep you and ur family in our du'as sis InshaAllah.
Love u for the sake of Allah sister.

The Ruler
08-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Ameen to all the du'as above.

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Why is the western lifestyle so appealing?
It gives the loosers a false sense of freedom.

I do not want to raise my children inthe west anymore! If my sis was in a sharia practising country she would never have thought about running off with a muslim let alone a kaafir.
Living in a muslim country where the Laws of Shariah are effective is not going to grant the you immunity from such deeds. One capable of defying laws -be it effective or not- is capable of doing so no matter where.

My advice, don't let your anger and hatred cloud your judgement. Perhaps there is good in what your sister has done? Or am I being overly optimistic? But perhaps in time, she'll realise her mistakes and come to love Islam? Because it's only when one hits the bottom of the well does the person have the ability to climb back up. You can't being flying upwards mid-air, hmm?

abu_musab461
08-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Sounds like the ill effects of the mistakes your parents made duriing her tarbiya (islamic education) or the lack of it, from a young age.

I hear of this all the time and people say it must be magic- but its not.

Its called misguidance and disobedience to Allah.

May Allah guide us all.

ameen

alcurad
08-10-2009, 12:27 AM
it is heart breaking, but don't let it get broken, may Allah grant you happiness and strong faith.

AnonymousPoster
08-10-2009, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461
Sounds like the ill effects of the mistakes your parents made duriing her tarbiya (islamic education) or the lack of it, from a young age.

I hear of this all the time and people say it must be magic- but its not.

Its called misguidance and disobedience to Allah.

May Allah guide us all.

ameen
Brother I must point out my father actually worked hard to send her to a Islamic school. I remember him working long hours in a factory, alhumdulillah he earned and spent halal money on us.
I ws the only one who didn't get the chance to attend Islamic school as my dad was made redundant im sad.

AnonymousPoster
08-10-2009, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

We will keep you and ur family in our du'as sis InshaAllah.
Love u for the sake of Allah sister.

Thankyou so much sis, may Allah reward you sis.

amna_mirza
08-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Look at it as a test bro. Your parents would be rewarded for their patience and tribulations. Its good that you are there to support them.
May Allah make it easy for us all.
:wa:

Misz_Muslimah
08-10-2009, 08:04 PM
May allah guide you and your relatives to the straight path. may allah forgive them ..AMIIN

Snowflake
08-11-2009, 12:29 AM
SubhanAllah.. May Allah have mercy on you and your family. Ameen

Keep strong sweetheart. Make the following supplications and ask your parents to do the same inshaAllah.

Allaahumma 'innee 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw 'anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal-Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee .

O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of your female slave . My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me) . Your Judgment upon me is assured and Your Decree concerning me is just . I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with , revealed in Your Book , taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You , to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

'Innaa lillaahi wa 'innaa 'ilayhi raaji'oon, Allaahumma'-jurni fee museebatee wa 'akhliflee khayran minhaa.

We are from Allah and unto Him we return . O Allah take me out of my plight and bring to me after it something better.

The Prophet was asked, ‘Which part of the Qur’an is the best?’. He replied, ‘The Surah in which the cow is mentioned’. He was then asked ‘Which part of that Surah?’. He replied, ‘The verse of the Throne and the last pasrt of Surah al Baqarah came down from under the Throne’
[Darimi 3248]

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, ‘Al Baqarah is the top (or pinnacle) of the Qur’an. Eighty angels came down with each one of it’s verses and extracted the verse of the throne from under the throne, and it was joined to the other verses’
[Ahmad 5/26]

http://qisas.com/iqra/virtues-of-surahs/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.