/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's allowed in love? - Answer

Mohamed_
08-08-2009, 08:21 AM
I told her, what I had to. I couldn't wait anymore to tell her it, 'cause it hurted my heart from inside.
She accepted that I can't change the past, and I can't love her anymore.
I also aksed what if she be muslim. She said, it's too scarry to her, 'cause of his family would never support her. But I'm happy to she didn't make fight about it... I'm so sorry her... imsad

"Yesterday, I told her I'll love here 'till I'm alive. Today, I told her I can't love you anymore".

imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
08-08-2009, 08:50 AM
:sl:
What's allowed in love? - Answer
i dont know, but what i do know is that one should save themselves from that premarital mumbo jumbo :exhausted

Ali_008
08-08-2009, 08:58 AM
:sl:
I read your other thread. Almost all the posts.
Bro, you don't have to punish yourself or her. Tell her that the grief you guys are in today is because you disobeyed Allah till now and were doing some stuff. So the only way to happiness for both of you would be marriage. You said, she's neither Jew nor Christian, and so I can understand that its difficult to do Daawah to her. Have faith in Allah and show her the beauty of Islam, if Allah sees anything good for both of you in your marriage then InshAllah she'll revert and you guys can get married. If she doesn't, keep in mind that thats also part of Allah's will and he knows whats best for you. May be you should perform Istikhara first and then start with the Daawah. but regardless of the Istikhara results, she has to be educated about Islam and it doesn't need to be you to teach her. Ask her to join this forum.
:w:

Mohamed_
08-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Thanks Ali. I was thinking of the same thing. I told something about Islam to her already. But she doesn't wanna live way of life. And we can't even get married, 'cuase we are 15 years old only.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali_008
08-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Ya Allah, just 15 and you guys are in this emotional mess.

‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas got married when he was 11 years old, and he had a child. Hence it was said that that there was only thirteen years between him and his son ‘Abd-Allaah.
Source
I'm not saying that you two should get married now following Amr bin Aas's example. Get her to this forum and there are a lot of well educated sisters here who'll clear all her inhibitions and doubts about Islam. InshAllah, when you guys become adults, you can get married. :p

Mohamed_
08-08-2009, 09:56 AM
11 years old?? Haha, it's a bit funny. :) But I also heard about a 10 years old Brittish kid has a child. Well, I think get married at 15 years old is impossible for me... I don't know why, maybe it's also beutiful, but I got the whole life infront of me. :) I hope I can find the love in a muslim girl next time -insallah.

Yusuf Saeed
08-08-2009, 09:56 AM
I can really relate to the situation what you're in right now, brother.

Before starting to follow islam seriously I had a relationship with a girl. And I was really trying my best to make her be convinced with islam as well. Sometimes she would say that she wants to follow it but that was not true.
And in the end it wasn't even islam that made us break up.

She was an Indian girl and going to India in the beginning of this year to be with her turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life that I still regret. Because before Allah made my heart cold about it all and helped me to end it all I unfortunately did a lot of wrong with her.

So brother, what you can do is that you can make a dua'a for that girl to become a muslim but I've learnt that sometimes even if we want something very badly we can't change what is not meant to be changed. So you must be ready for that. It may be tough but leaving a girl for islam would be in that case the only right thing to do.

Mohamed_
08-08-2009, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yusuf Saeed
I can really relate to the situation what you're in right now, brother.

Before starting to follow islam seriously I had a relationship with a girl. And I was really trying my best to make her be convinced with islam as well. Sometimes she would say that she wants to follow it but that was not true.
And in the end it wasn't even islam that made us break up.

She was an Indian girl and going to India in the beginning of this year to be with her turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life that I still regret. Because before Allah made my heart cold about it all and helped me to end it all I unfortunately did a lot of wrong with her.

So brother, what you can do is that you can make a dua'a for that girl to become a muslim but I've learnt that sometimes even if we want something very badly we can't change what is not meant to be changed. So you must be ready for that. It may be tough but leaving a girl for islam would be in that case the only right thing to do.
Thanks. I agree with you. I'm trying to talk to her about Islam and Allah. But she doen't want to be muslim, doesn't even want to hear about it. Maybe the best thing is I can do now, leave her alone and give her time and maybe her opinion will be changed about Islam. But I don't really know what to do. But she understood that I can't love her anymore and need to break that kind of contact with her, and perhaps countinue if she be a muslim. But she doesn't even try to be one. I also told her to register on this forum, she doesn't want to come.

It's really hard to tell, but I think she isn't the right girl for me... As I said, I hope I find the love in a muslim girl next time -insallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.