/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran Says Palestine Belongs To Israel?

cuezed
08-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Someone sent me an e-mail saying that the Holy Quran surah 5, verse 21 and surah 10, verse 93 explains why the land of palestine belongs to israel. what is the explanation i should reply back?

also the children of israel will return to their land (ie palestine) near the judgement day, in surah 17, verse 104.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rufaidah
08-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Assalaamu aliykumm
bro i knw dat the land of palestine is 4 isreals ...
isreals came 4rm prophet yaqub and also prophet yaqub his other name is ~ isreal~

Zafran
08-08-2009, 08:46 PM
salaam

lol some zionist tried to argue with me with the Quran too - ofcourse they dont look at the other parts of the Quran - they pick and choice and get themselves into a mess.

peace

Periwinkle
08-09-2009, 06:06 AM
Cuezed:-

Do you read the Quran in English and did you not know of these verses before? If you did not know about them, how many more muslims do not know their Holy book which they base their laws and beliefs on. Do you see this as a problem in the Islamic community where there seems to be much ignorance about what is actually written in your ancient texts. It seems non muslims are sometimes more knowledgable about your history and religion than many muslims.

Surah 5 verse 20:-

And (mention, O muhammed), when Moses said to his people "O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds.

Surah 5, verse 21:-

(Moses said) O my people enter the Holy Land which Allah has asigned to you and do not turn back and become losers.

These verses were revealed at Mecca when Mohammed PBUH still thought he could make the Jews revert to Islam and revealed that Allah had given the Holy Land to the Jews.

I think a major problem is that many muslims do not read the Quran in their native language so have no idea of what it actually says. Many muslims only learn their prayers in Arabic and know nothing of the Quran except what is preached by the Imams. And remember, the Quran is immutable, Allah said so.

And I doubt that the Imams would tell the Palestinians that Allah had actually given the Holy Land to the Jews all those years ago. Wouldn't suit the agenda! They would rather keep them in ignorance and living in a hell on earth.

Another problem, of course, is the illiteracy rates in Islam so many muslims can't read the Quran and are easily manipulated.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
index123
08-09-2009, 06:20 AM
Umm yea but I believe after they disobeyed him, he took back his convenant with them, I mean they broke theirs so why should he keep his, then again he probably kept his anyway cause hes nice like that.

Periwinkle
08-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Where in the Quran does Allah say the Jews broke their covenant with him?

index123
08-09-2009, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle
Had they accepted would they not be muslims? would they not have accepted Jesus(PBUH)? This was in there convenat there coming was predicted in the Torah.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-09-2009, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cuezed
Someone sent me an e-mail saying that the Holy Quran surah 5, verse 21 and surah 10, verse 93 explains why the land of palestine belongs to israel. what is the explanation i should reply back?

also the children of israel will return to their land (ie palestine) near the judgement day, in surah 17, verse 104.
it's saddening to see that the verses of the Quran would be used out of context to support peoples rubbish. have they bothered to check the tafsir out?
i wouldn't know it myself, but it would make sense to.

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-09-2009, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle
Surah Al-Ma'ida:

12. And certainly Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel, and We raised up among them twelve chieftains; and Allah said: Surely I am with you; if you keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and believe in My messengers and assist them and offer to Allah a goodly gift, I will most certainly cover your evil deeds, and I will most certainly cause you to enter into gardens beneath which rivers flow, but whoever disbelieves from among you after that, he indeed shall lose the right way.

13. But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.