/* */

PDA

View Full Version : > Duaa For My Father Please I Have Request All Of you

irfan23
08-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Asalamu Wakueim Wa-Rahmtuh-Allahi-Wa-Baraktuh

Inshallah I hope by Allah(swt) that you are all fine

Dear brothers and sisters my father is very sick please pray for his life , may Almighty give him long life and health.
Please dua for him , plzz i have request. Duaa has lot of power.my father have liver cancer.plzzz pray for him. i 'll thankful all of you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
touba
08-09-2009, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by irfan23

Dear brothers and sisters my father is very sick please pray for his life , may Almighty give him long life and health.
Please dua for him , plzz i have request. Duaa has lot of power.my father have liver cancer.plzzz pray for him. i 'll thankful all of you.
Assalamou alaikoum wa ramatou allah taala wa barakatou.
sister inshallah allah cure your father i make duaa for you. ameen.

your sister in islam,

btissam

celina
08-09-2009, 10:08 AM
ASLAM SIS

You have my duas sister, InshAllah your farther will be better.

Beblessed
08-09-2009, 11:43 AM
May Allaah swt give ur dad good health and fast recovery, ameen
ur in my dua's inshAllaah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
08-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Ameen to all the above duas.

May Allaah grant your father fast recovery, and a cure from all illnesses. May this illness be a means for his sins to be washed away. Ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-10-2009, 01:02 PM
may Allah have mercy upon him

Ameen !

bro how is he now?

MMohammed
08-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Waalikum Assalam.

May Allah Heal your father and everyone who is injured or sick.AAmeeen.
I'will InshaAllah pray for your father when I will offer my salat.
InshaALLAH your father will be ok in no time.Thumma Aameen.

Misz_Muslimah
08-10-2009, 03:00 PM
May the peace and blessings of allah be upon him and the rest of your family AMIIN

Xiaus
08-11-2009, 11:55 AM
^Ameen.

I'll remember both you and your father in my duas tonight. With difficulty comes ease and Insh'Allah, Allah will make it easy for you. Ameen.

Snowflake
08-12-2009, 12:03 AM
:cry:

May Allah SWT, by His Power and Mercy cure your father of his illness. Ameen

Please recite the following Surahs over your father inshaAllah..

Surah an Nas (114)

A’isha (radiAllahu anha) reported that whenever the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) became sick, he would recite Mu’awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Surahs) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6:61 #535]

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, ‘The Qur’an was revealed in one fifth part, whoever memorised it in one fifth parts would not forget it. Except for Surah al An’am, which was revelaed in it’s entirity, seen off by seventy angels from each heaven until they delivered it to the Prophet. Never has it been recited over a sick person, without Allah granting him a cure’
[Baihaqi & Khatib]

Santoku
08-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Not being of your faith I cannot pray to Allah, but for what they are worth you have my prayers for him.

Is he getting treatment, if so, what?

My stepmother recently was under the knife for a cancer of the kidney that had spread up the renal vein to the heart. Six hours on the table, they think they got it all but she is now a member of the Zipper Club, and will have to have regular checks for the rest of her life.

Finally, if you need to talk to someone, for comfort, companionship or just to vent call the Samaritans, they have massive experience and while they can not advise directly they are allowed to offer indirect nudges to places that can help. They are totally anonymous and ecumenical.

Good fortune be with you and him.

irfan23
08-14-2009, 01:02 AM
thanks a lot all of your prayers. In Pakistan there is no treatment of liver cancer. Doctor prescribed one medicine which is very costly 120 tablets OF USA 6000$ and not available in Pakistan .NOW WE ARE TRYING TO GET.

MY FATHER IS NOW GOOD IN HEALTH ALL OF UR PRAYERS.

Clover
08-14-2009, 01:11 AM
irfan23, do you mind if I pray for him?

Zafran
08-14-2009, 01:14 AM
salaam

May Allah swt make him better

peace

جوري
08-14-2009, 01:24 AM
May Allah swt grant you father shifa'a..
did your dad have long standing hepatitis?
Does he have Hepatocellular carcinoma? if so have the doctors discussed with you if he is a candidate for a liver transplant?

try to pursue all avenues, now is a time to act not succumb to despair. See if there are funds for this type of cancer raised by good Samaritans who can foster your father's treatment insha'Allah..

you'll be in our thoughts and du3a insha'Allah

:w:

_PakistaN_
08-16-2009, 04:07 AM
Inshallah I will pray for him today after Isha prayer. May Allah gives your dad a good health.

Lostinthisworld
08-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Hi, how is your dad doing? i will surely pray for your dad.Take care.

Misz_Muslimah
08-27-2009, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by irfan23

Wa alaykum salam brother
Allah, the Exalted, says:

"And your Rubb said: `Invoke Me, [i.e., believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation).''' (40:60)

1467. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The supplication most often recited by the Prophet (PBUH) was: "Allahumma atina fid-dunya hasanatan, wa fil-akhirati hasanatan, wa qina `adhab-annar (O our Rubb! give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the punishment of the Fire).'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1469. Tariq bin Ashyam (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Whenever a man entered the fold of Islam, the Prophet (PBUH) would show him how to perform Salat and then direct him to supplicate: "Allahumm-aghfir li, warhamni, wa-hdini, wa `afini, warzuqni (O Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, guard me against harm and provide me with sustenance and salvation).'''
[Muslim].

touba
08-28-2009, 05:45 PM
Assalamou Alaikoum Wa Rahmatou Allah Taala Wa Barakatou,

Inshallah Allah Subhanahou Wa Taala look after your father and give him shifaa , I will make duaa for him Inshallah

ژاله
08-28-2009, 05:57 PM
bro did you try shoukat khanam? do they offer treatment for liver cancer?

gladTidings
08-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Salaam brother.. I pray that your father has recovered fully. Let us know how he is doing inshAllah. May Allah swt make it easy on you and your family, Ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Ameen

have faith bro

faith is needed most in these times

Hayaa
08-28-2009, 10:02 PM
:sl:

May Allah grant your father a speedy recovery and give strength to you and your family. Ameen.

Rasema
08-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Wa Aliku muselam

I will pray for your father,InshAllah.

Hadeeths help in these momments. You'll be rewarded for your pain and so will your father,InshAllah. Pain cleansess our sins and it strenghtens us for the future.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.