/* */

PDA

View Full Version : me and my husband and him

touba
08-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou allah taala wa barakatou,

Me and my husband we are living as a tenants and the landlord live with us in the same house hes a man , The problem is this landlord always when we decided to move out he ask my husband to stay even he doesnt ask other people to stay only us and always telling my husband to not give your wife value to not listen to your wife and asking my husband about my privacy is your wife pregenant is she had a pregancy test , he really made fitna between me and my husband, i dont understand why he involved in my life and why he doesnt do that to other people ,everyday asking my husband about me and hes telling my husband why not to not let her come cook for my tenants and my husband said no im jalous i cannot let my wife cook for your tenants ,and so many things, could somebody explain to me whats going on i really get crazy of the situation please any advice thank you

Jazakoum allah khaiyran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-09-2009, 03:01 PM
:sl:

Ok that's just really messed up and I don't blame you for feeling the way you do sis. Why doesn't your husband tell him to mind his business? He's obviously trying to create a rift between you two.

Sis have you discussed this with your husband? This is none of the landlords business. Tell him to behave like one and back off...coz honestly that's dumb what he's doing...:hmm: Who does he think he is? And he seems to be asking pretty personal questions. I think your husband can find a better answer than "I'm jealous for my wife."

:w:

Ansariyah
08-09-2009, 03:13 PM
:wa:
Cook for his tenants? come again?

Ur landlord sounds rude n disrespectful. Shoot, I wud wack him wit a frying pan, not cook for him or his tenants. Ur not his servant sis!

This man souns out of control ur husband shud knock some sense into him...asap.

touba
08-09-2009, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

Ok that's just really messed up and I don't blame you for feeling the way you do sis. Why doesn't your husband tell him to mind his business? He's obviously trying to create a rift between you two.

Sis have you discussed this with your husband? This is none of the landlords business. Tell him to behave like one and back off...coz honestly that's dumb what he's doing...:hmm: Who does he think he is? And he seems to be asking pretty personal questions. I think your husband can find a better answer than "I'm jealous for my wife."

:w:
Alaikoum salam sister,

My husband is a very lovely man and he cannot hurt anybody plus he doesnt do any action to the landlord because we are still living in his house thats why.

Jazaki allah khayiran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-09-2009, 03:18 PM
But sis, that doesn't mean he can interfere in your life. They aren't allowed to do that first of all. You're paying to live there. He needs to have some respect. I'm not saying your husband should disrespect, but there is something called common decency. He should tell him not to interfere in personal matters that do not concern him whatsoever and you are not his slave, subhanAllah. Still I think he should speak to your landlord. Why don't you complain?

touba
08-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Assalamou alaikoum,

Hes even make excuse to come to our room like he wanna fix something even there is nothing to fix , could you imagine our shower doesnt work for 3 months he doesnt wanna even fix it for us jalous eating himself because he knows and my husband told him my wife doesnt like to use the communal bath , when my husband at work he come close to our room and start talking and making noise and listen to me, when i go out he come running saying hello to me and start discuss, I really dont understand what he want from me

when he meet my husband he start talking about me even my husband now start having wasswassa

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Sis, honestly this is WRONG. Are you saying you're husband is suspecting you? SubhanAllah...sis either you have to sort this out with him and your hubby or find a different place to live. If you don't do something about the situation, he will keep bothering you..

touba
08-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Sis, honestly this is WRONG. Are you saying you're husband is suspecting you? SubhanAllah...sis either you have to sort this out with him and your hubby or find a different place to live. If you don't do something about the situation, he will keep bothering you..
Sister , This landlord make all the problems between us even hes muslim as well, My husband said why hes asking about you and i dont blame my husband as this man put fitna into my husband but one question really bothering me why hes doing it and what is hes target? there are other women in the house and he doesnt bother about them only me subhanallah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Yea, moving is the best option if you can't do anything else...may Allah guide him, Ameen.

one question really bothering me why hes doing it and what is hes target? there are other women in the house and he doesnt bother about them only me subhanallah
The only reason I see is cuz ur a practisin Muslimah...maybe he's not practising? Allah knows best sis but yea it's strange..

Samiira
08-09-2009, 06:16 PM
sister touba, no wonder that you want to move.

touba
08-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Assalamou alaikoum,

we will move soon inshallah .

Could somebody explain to me why hes doing this to me?

Jazakoum allah khayiran

Al-Zaara
08-09-2009, 09:06 PM
How could we know what happens in his mind, why he does this. We can't know, we ain't mind-readers.

He sounds interested in you, or sounds simply like pain in the a$$. Some people do it for no particular reason, but he sounds rather interested in you, so I'd stay away, faaar away.

InshaAllah you'll move soon and smoothly.

touba
08-09-2009, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
How could we know what happens in his mind, why he does this. We can't know, we ain't mind-readers.

He sounds interested in you, or sounds simply like pain in the a$$. Some people do it for no particular reason, but he sounds rather interested in you, so I'd stay away, faaar away.

InshaAllah you'll move soon and smoothly.
Is haram in islam to think or interested a married women , Allah hidayat inshallah

we will move soon inshallah

Jazaki allah khaiyran

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-09-2009, 11:49 PM
InshaAllah sister. May Allah(swt) ease your affairs, Ameen.

abu_musab461
08-10-2009, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by touba

Me and my husband we are living as a tenants and the landlord live with us in the same house hes a man , The problem is this landlord always when we decided to move out he ask my husband to stay even he doesnt ask other people to stay only us and always telling my husband to not give your wife value to not listen to your wife and asking my husband about my privacy is your wife pregenant is she had a pregancy test , he really made fitna between me and my husband, i dont understand why he involved in my life and why he doesnt do that to other people ,everyday asking my husband about me and hes telling my husband why not to not let her come cook for my tenants and my husband said no im jalous i cannot let my wife cook for your tenants ,and so many things, could somebody explain to me whats going on i really get crazy of the situation please any advice thank you

Jazakoum allah khaiyran
It exposes a lack of gheera (protective jealousy) on behalf of your husband for you.

i do not tolerate that a man should even see my wife's shoes!

Let alone talk about her.

I set this standard when i first got married.

My was dressed up in her wedding gear and my uncles and relatives wanted to her.
:raging:

Lets just say after that they thought twice before even thinking about suggesting such a thing;D

I do not telarate another man refering to my wife by her madien name, in fact most of my friends dont know my wife's madien name.

Nor have they ever seen or met my wife, except one or two close friends on the very rare occasion, and even them i know they are people who fear Allah.

i suppose i am blessed to have practicing land lord, who wouldn't even step into my house without my permission even if the front door was wide open.

let alone step in its, not allowed to look into the house of another person.

i know this is strict and the sahabha were not this strict.

but they have taqwa and we do not.

Allah Knows Best

Salahudeen
08-10-2009, 01:17 AM
:S it's very good you're moving, your husband has much patience, I probably would've had, harsh words with the landlord by now. And if he carried on, well then I'd find another place and ruin his place before I left ;D hehehe

abu_musab461
08-10-2009, 02:02 AM
lol

deposit?

plus its not allowed?

squiggle needs 10 lashes :p

touba
08-10-2009, 09:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461
lol

deposit?

plus its not allowed?

Assalamou alaikoum,

Even when my husband told him we will move because we need a place only for us he still want to keep us in his an other house telling my husband please i can give you a place by your selves in my other house , Yarabbi even with that hes involving wallah i never see somebody like that in my life , The problem so many people moved from his place but he doesnt begin them to stay like he does to us .

Ummu Sufyaan
08-10-2009, 10:11 AM
/COLOR]

i was thinking the exact same thing. i've seen it b4. seems like he wants to "isolate" you. run for it, i say :D

touba
08-10-2009, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
i was thinking the exact same thing. i've seen it b4. seems like he wants to "isolate" you. run for it, i say :D
Assalamou alaikoum,

If it is like you said sister , I wish allah give him hidayat because is haram in islam to be after a married muslim woman.

Afg
08-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Assalamou alaikoum,

Even when my husband told him we will move because we need a place only for us he still want to keep us in his an other house telling my husband please i can give you a place by your selves in my other house , Yarabbi even with that hes involving wallah i never see somebody like that in my life , The problem so many people moved from his place but he doesnt begin them to stay like he does to us .
oh God.. pls sis be careful. and try to move no matter if he has another house for only you and husband, because he will still be your landlord. tell him to stay the hell away from you and to stop being around you like the whole time and to stop telling your husband bad things about you, and InshaAllah may Allah give you courage and may Allah keep you and your husband save from this no good person who seems to be ruining you and your husband's relationship.

touba
08-10-2009, 11:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Afg
oh God.. pls sis be careful. and try to move no matter if he has another house for only you and husband, because he will still be your landlord. tell him to stay the hell away from you and to stop being around you like the whole time and to stop telling your husband bad things about you, and InshaAllah may Allah give you courage and may Allah keep you and your husband save from this no good person who seems to be ruining you and your husband's relationship.
Assalamou alaikoum ,

Sister we will move soon inshallah because i dont want to see him around us only we are afraid after we move our letters will still come to his address and may be he will destroy it or may be he will contact us to bring it to us as excuse to get close to us again , Allah help us inshallah to be far from this man.

Jazaki allah khayiran

MMohammed
08-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Assalamualikum

Its too bad.Really It angered me.I badly hate these kind of people.There is a lot of private things between the spouses and he has no right to interfere in it.Tell your husband to leave that house and find a good place to live in and ask Allah for help.
And if he forces for something, leave to the law.He has nothing to with your issues, pregnancy and wishes.
I would like to just.....now I cant say something bad..!
Is he a Muslim?

Zone Maker
08-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Aslam alaikum

I truly loathe such people weather they are Muslim or not.

touba
08-10-2009, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MMohammed
Assalamualikum

Its too bad.Really It angered me.I badly hate these kind of people.There is a lot of private things between the spouses and he has no right to interfere in it.Tell your husband to leave that house and find a good place to live in and ask Allah for help.
And if he forces for something, leave to the law.He has nothing to with your issues, pregnancy and wishes.
I would like to just.....now I cant say something bad..!
Is he a Muslim?
Alaikoum salam,

Yes brother hes a muslim and hes praying but i dont know what happen to him with me ?

believe me if he was a woman landlord and she does this i would think that shes jalous or after my husband but hes the man and i dont understand why hes after ?

Salahudeen
08-10-2009, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461
lol

deposit?

plus its not allowed?

lol hmmm those things seemed to have escaped my young inexperienced mind, :statisfie

sister if a lady landlord did the same thing, you'd think she was jealous and after your husband wouldn't you as you just said. So isn't it possible that this male landlord is jealous and after you :raging:

There are many places to rent just get away from him as soon as possible, and don't worry about letters all you have to do is phone up every 1 you can think of and tell them your new address. And if you don't remember to update them about your address then they can't be that important :p

bank, doctor surgery, hospital, water company, electric company, internet company, phone company. that's it , then your good to go ;D

try talking to your husband also and maybe telling him you don't feel safe with that land lord around cos he gives you the creeps.

MMohammed
08-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Alaikoum salam,

Yes brother hes a muslim and hes praying but i dont know what happen to him with me ?

believe me if he was a woman landlord and she does this i would think that shes jalous or after my husband but hes the man and i dont understand why hes after ?
Walikum Assalam.
Tell him about Islam.And move as quickly as you can.
He may be interested in you(Because you stated that he asks your husband of your pregnancy etc).Your husband should help you.
Best of lucks..

touba
08-10-2009, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
lol hmmm those things seemed to have escaped my young inexperienced mind, :statisfie

sister if a lady landlord did the same thing, you'd think she was jealous and after your husband wouldn't you as you just said. So isn't it possible that this male landlord is jealous and after you :raging:

There are many places to rent just get away from him as soon as possible, and don't worry about letters all you have to do is phone up every 1 you can think of and tell them your new address. And if you don't remember to update them about your address then they can't be that important :p

bank, doctor surgery, hospital, water company, electric company, internet company, phone company. that's it , then your good to go ;D

try talking to your husband also and maybe telling him you don't feel safe with that land lord around cos he gives you the creeps.
Assalamou alaikoum,

My husband is very naive person, when i told him about why this landlord insist that we stay with him my husband replied me because he likes me as a brother my husband doesnt know wheres the danger because hes using my husband and talking to him with a religious way

MMohammed
08-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Do you have a contact with your other family members?Like Brothers and Male Cousins?
They Can help you if your Husband is naive.
This world is really selfish.

touba
08-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Do you have a contact with your other family members?Like Brothers and Male Cousins?
They Can help you if your Husband is naive.
This world is really selfish.
Assalamou alaikoum,

Brother only me and my husband we live in UK , all my family are living abroad

MMohammed
08-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Dont Worry.Keep Asking to Allah and live in a new safe place.And tell your husband about him and discuss about him in private.
We all are with you.

touba
08-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Dont Worry.Keep Asking to Allah and live in a new safe place.And tell your husband about him and discuss about him in private.
We all are with you.
Jazaka allah khaiyran brother inshallah

touba
08-10-2009, 05:01 PM
He told my husband i will give you a place in my other house but dont tell your wife it is my house coz she will refuse look at him shaytan a3ozo billah

touba
08-10-2009, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Well, do everything to convince your husband not to take it.
I will inshallah

Al-Zaara
08-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Wow, a husband who allows another non-Mahram man in the house. Be FIRM with him. You can't walk around in the house where you should find peace and comfort as a married couple, you must always observe the hijab, 'cause that man might pop up out of nowhere. Horrible situation!

touba
08-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Wow, a husband who allows another non-Mahram man in the house. Be FIRM with him. You can't walk around in the house where you should find peace and comfort as a married couple, you must always observe the hijab, 'cause that man might pop up out of nowhere. Horrible situation!
He will not live with us but he will be the landlord to come bothering us all the time and put fitna in my husband mind thats hes job now

Alphadude
08-11-2009, 02:33 AM
if it was me i would beat him up then he wont say anything like this to any 1 and who the hell is he telling ur husband those thing and why would ur husband tell him something back and the landlord got something i his mind so i sudgest find another place or tell ur husband to teach him some manors

Santoku
08-11-2009, 12:21 PM

Jazakoum allah khaiyran
This guy sounds like a total creep!
LEt you cook for him and his tenants? What next have you go and clean house for him?

Seriously it sounds as though he has serious mental problems, I don't like to say this on such scant evidence but i sounds to me as though he has some sort of fixation on you. This cooking for him and his tenants might that be similar to what a wife might do? Not sure about your culture.
His actions in suggesting a move to where you would not know he was the landlord seems very odd, also his suggestions that seem to denigrate your honesty and truthfullness, this don't trust her bit, gives rise to a whole raft of possible explanations, none of them good, but why would he want to make it so your husband does not trust your word nd judgement, only if you are going to testify against him.

Girl my immediate thought is go somewhere else, presto allegro, my second and third thoughts only add the word quickly.

markislam
08-11-2009, 01:14 PM
sister touba which place are you from ?.

i think you should leave that house , sorry to hear when people do this stuff

Salahudeen
08-11-2009, 01:19 PM
just move away from him, it's not like there's a shortage of properties that are for rent. There's many properties that are for rent just find another 1.

touba
08-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Assalamou alaikoum sisters and brothers,

Im happy to share with you my problems because i have no family and no friends here in the UK.Jazakoum allah khayiran,

Today the landlord stop my internet connexion as revenge because he knows we will move hes panic, one thing i dont understand why my husband does not take any action against the landlord and hes so nice to him because they are from same country origin,

An other problem is that my husband force me to move to an other place which there is a girl i didnt like her behave and i really dont know what to do , Im crying all the time and i feel alone with my tears.My husband is a muslim but hes not practising and he likes to look at the women but not flirt but if a man looking at me is a big problem for him and he get up set but me im not allowed to get up set.

Jazakoum allah khaiyran

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Omg sis. You need to talk some sense into your husband. I honestly am like shocked at his behaviour....subhanAllah!

Salahudeen
08-11-2009, 09:32 PM
your not alone sis, why don't you go masjid and talk to some sisters if you feel alone.

alhamdulilah it's good you are moving no more creepy landlord.

touba
08-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Omg sis. You need to talk some sense into your husband. I honestly am like shocked at his behaviour....subhanAllah!
Sister i did but at the end i get more hurt

touba
08-11-2009, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
your not alone sis, why don't you go masjid and talk to some sisters if you feel alone.

alhamdulilah it's good you are moving no more creepy landlord.

My husband doesnt let me go plus the mosque is very far from us

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Does your husband let you do anything that is PROPER? I'm wondering. Honestly I'm glad you're moving out of there sis. You're husband isn't really taking a stand but rather falling into his trap of words...

touba
08-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Does your husband let you do anything that is PROPER? I'm wondering. Honestly I'm glad you're moving out of there sis. You're husband isn't really taking a stand but rather falling into his trap of words...
Sister my husband is a lovely man but he is not practising , I dont know why hes weak in front of the landlord?

touba
08-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Assalamou alaikoum,

We are very worry if the landlord refuse to give reference to the agency what to do please, I would like to know what is the big sins and the small sins in the islam and what is the difference between them?

Jazakoum allah khaiyran

touba
08-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Assalamou alaikoum,

We are very worry if the landlord refuse to give reference to the agency what to do please, I would like to know what is the big sins and the small sins in the islam and what is the difference between them?

Jazakoum allah khaiyran]

Santoku
08-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Assalamou alaikoum,

Jazakoum allah khaiyran]
Firstly Have you been bad tenants? Have you missed rent payments? Have you left the place in a mess?
If you have not then he cannot say you are bad tenants, or you can sue him and if the agency refuses to show you his reference then you can tag them with the freedom of information act. Any inaccuracies and you can sue him.
WHen you leave video the flat with a newspaper in the view to show the condition of the place and provide a proveable date to counter any accusations.

Certainly an employer cannot refuse a reference and he has to be very careful about what he says because anything said without proof is actionable.
And I believe the freedon of information act will allow you to look at any reference he gives about you.

touba
08-12-2009, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Santoku
Firstly Have you been bad tenants? Have you missed rent payments? Have you left the place in a mess?
If you have not then he cannot say you are bad tenants, or you can sue him and if the agency refuses to show you his reference then you can tag them with the freedom of information act. Any inaccuracies and you can sue him.
WHen you leave video the flat with a newspaper in the view to show the condition of the place and provide a proveable date to counter any accusations.

Certainly an employer cannot refuse a reference and he has to be very careful about what he says because anything said without proof is actionable.
And I believe the freedon of information act will allow you to look at any reference he gives about you.
We paid him everyweek there is no mess at his place only i had a problem with him hes bothering me

cat eyes
08-12-2009, 11:47 PM
move out! i was in the same situation aswel only the difference was it was a man whom my husband knew from work, i mean b4 he moved in, my husband didn't even know him that well. we had to get some one to live with us to help with the rent you know but then he started to interfere in our marriage.

he would put our foot our buisness so much that he told my husband to have ego with me and my husband l8r became abusive towards me. he even made my husband lose his job by telling him to fight with his bosses.

i was also getting serious health problems... and my husbands behaviour grew worse and i was getting highly insecure, my heart would beat fast, i don't know where this fear came from, it would just hit me..i later found out, black magic was done on us...

we are now moved out because the problems between us grew worse when we found out some one had done something on us, we recounciled,its been couple of mnths my husband and i are praying everyday and reading holy quran and hasnt laid a finger in me since.

i believe the man we were living with inflicted the magic on us..... he was the only one who had access to our hair and clothes food etc... everything added up.

i sugest you move out as soon as possible. this guy seems dangerous.

hope i helped.

Allah hafiz

markislam
08-13-2009, 12:20 AM
touba sister which place are you from ?

touba
08-13-2009, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by markislam
touba sister which place are you from ?
Im living in UK

touba
08-13-2009, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
move out! i was in the same situation aswel only the difference was it was a man whom my husband knew from work, i mean b4 he moved in, my husband didn't even know him that well. we had to get some one to live with us to help with the rent you know but then he started to interfere in our marriage.

he would put our foot our buisness so much that he told my husband to have ego with me and my husband l8r became abusive towards me. he even made my husband lose his job by telling him to fight with his bosses.

i was also getting serious health problems... and my husbands behaviour grew worse and i was getting highly insecure, my heart would beat fast, i don't know where this fear came from, it would just hit me..i later found out, black magic was done on us...

we are now moved out because the problems between us grew worse when we found out some one had done something on us, we recounciled,its been couple of mnths my husband and i are praying everyday and reading holy quran and hasnt laid a finger in me since.

i believe the man we were living with inflicted the magic on us..... he was the only one who had access to our hair and clothes food etc... everything added up.

i sugest you move out as soon as possible. this guy seems dangerous.

hope i helped.

Allah hafiz
Sister i believe what happen to you i can feel it because im nearly to your problem yesterday my husband told him again we will move out and he still insist that we stay with him but my husband said no then he started asking my husband about me again is your wife will work and what about her pregnancy please my brother dont give her freedom dont let her go out im advising you as a brother and my husband replied him no shes my wife i loves her so much and shes not my slave to treat her like that my husband told me that the landlord face changes and getting up set and stressing wallah sister i dont understand what a man want from a married woman ,Allah is big inshallah khair for us and for all ummat sayyidina Mohammed Salla Allah Alayhi Wassallam.

Jazaki allah khaiyran sister

cat eyes
08-13-2009, 08:59 PM
yeah he is trying to cause separation between you both by cleverly trying to cause disagreements between you both.

but he will tell your husband that hes only trying to help him out and as foolish as your husband is right now he will listen to him because these people are sweet talkers...after sometime if you continue to live with this man, a day will come that your husband won't even listen to you at all, he will become this evil person infront of you...

im worried for you both.. do you feel that you are being watched when theres nobody in your house? are you having any type of scary dreams or perverted dreams? like snakes or fire or seeing the ginn? or hearing vioces things like this? Pains in your tummy? but magic takes time to work and these people will go to extremes to make it work like praying to shaytaan

are you pregnant right now?

sister even if you husband don't come with you, you should leave anyway and go to a relative or your friends place if your husband loves you,he will find a place because he will be afraid of losing you.

Santoku
08-13-2009, 09:49 PM
We paid him everyweek there is no mess at his place only i had a problem with him hes bothering me
Then he cannot give you a bad reference, unless he can prove you have been a bad tenant.

If you are still resident take the pictures to prove your case, remember to have something in the picure to prove the date - the front page of a newspaper is good for that. Then if he gives you trouble get a no win no fee lawyer and kneecap the sunnava*****. If yuo have left the place, check the reference with the agency and if it is untrue get the lawyer and check it with him, and kneecap the sunnava*****

touba
08-14-2009, 05:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
yeah he is trying to cause separation between you both by cleverly trying to cause disagreements between you both.

but he will tell your husband that hes only trying to help him out and as foolish as your husband is right now he will listen to him because these people are sweet talkers...after sometime if you continue to live with this man, a day will come that your husband won't even listen to you at all, he will become this evil person infront of you...

im worried for you both.. do you feel that you are being watched when theres nobody in your house? are you having any type of scary dreams or perverted dreams? like snakes or fire or seeing the ginn? or hearing vioces things like this? Pains in your tummy? but magic takes time to work and these people will go to extremes to make it work like praying to shaytaan

are you pregnant right now?

sister even if you husband don't come with you, you should leave anyway and go to a relative or your friends place if your husband loves you,he will find a place because he will be afraid of losing you.
Sister really my relation with my husband getting worse we are fighting all the time without reason we lost trust each other we are accusing each other , Yesterday i was smelling my husband and accused him to be with a woman which i know is not true but something happen makes me lost and say stupid thing is like its not me who talk is like somebody else , and i was asking bad duaa to my husband inshallah allah forgive me and protect him ameen and my husband was up set and he beat me because i accused him and i know hes innocent but something i couldnt help it made me lost and say it i really dont know what happen to me,me too my hair everywhere in the house in the bath , Im not pregnant my husband told him like that to make him far from me but he come more to me , my husband tried to tell him to be far she will be a mother.I dont know what to do if there is any magic on us even we will move it will follow us ,Allah knows.

touba
08-18-2009, 05:47 AM
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou Allah wa barakatou,

I found a flat but it is only 15 minutes to walk from the landlord and now i afraid to rent it because we will be again close to the landlord and he can play more making fitna between us , I dont know what to do please any advice. I dont know why my husband very weak to the landlord?

Jazakoum Allah khayiran

touba
08-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou Allah wa barakatou,

I found a flat but it is only 15 minutes to walk from the landlord and now i afraid to rent it because we will be again close to the landlord and he can play more making fitna between us , I dont know what to do please any advice. I dont know why my husband very weak to the landlord?

Jazakoum Allah khayiran

Muslim Woman
08-18-2009, 04:27 PM

Alaikoum salam sister,

My husband is a very lovely man and he cannot hurt anybody
politely but firmly he must say that my wife does not want me to talk about her with other men .

we are still living in his house

So what ? You are paying him the rent , don't u ? Also if possible , move to another place. And keep praying to get rid of this trouble. Offer minimum 2 extra salat .

O my God , I just read ur other post. Situation is that bad ? Do u think it's time to take professional advice / talk to some family members ?

touba
08-18-2009, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

politely but firmly he must say that my wife does not want me to talk about her with other men .

So what ? You are paying him the rent , don't u ? Also if possible , move to another place. And keep praying to get rid of this trouble. Offer minimum 2 extra salat .

O my God , I just read ur other post. Situation is that bad ? Do u think it's time to take professional advice / talk to some family members ?
Yes sister hamdollah

zakirs
08-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Sis i would prefer you to discuss this issue with you husband that you dont like landlord disturbing your privacy all the time and tell him that you would want to move to another house immediaely.the faster you do the better , since this might cause troubles in marriage.be careful sis and dont get to fight with husband.make him understand coz arguing makes matter worse.

best of luck sis , may allah protech you and your husband

touba
08-19-2009, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
Sis i would prefer you to discuss this issue with you husband that you dont like landlord disturbing your privacy all the time and tell him that you would want to move to another house immediaely.the faster you do the better , since this might cause troubles in marriage.be careful sis and dont get to fight with husband.make him understand coz arguing makes matter worse.

best of luck sis , may allah protech you and your husband
Jazaka Allah khayiran brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.