/* */

PDA

View Full Version : “I Will Kill Muslim Per Day”

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-09-2009, 05:29 PM
CAIRO — A Scottish racist has been released after threatening to kill Muslims until all mosques in the European country are demolished.

"We are calling for consistency,” Asif Ahmed, chairman of the Scottish Islamic Foundation (SIF), told The Scotsman.

A Glasgow Sheriff Court on Friday released Neil MacGregor, 36, after he threatened to kill Muslims until all mosques in the country are demolished.

The Court only placed the Scottish racist on three years’ probation despite his anti-Muslim threats.

"I'm a proud racist and National Front member,” MacGregor said in an e-mail sent to Strathclyde Police.

"We as an organisation have decided to deal with the current threat from Muslims in our own British way, like our proud ancestors.

"Our demands are very small. Close all mosques in Scotland,” he said.

"If our demands aren't met by next Friday, we'll kidnap one Muslim and execute him or her on the internet, just like they did to our Ken Bigley."

The racist Scot also telephoned police, threatening to blow up Glasgow’s Central Mosque.

MacGregor was arrested last year over the anti-Muslim threats.

Instead of being tried by a high court judge on terrorism offences, he was only tried by a sheriff and indicted on a charge of breach of the peace, aggravated by racial hatred.

Double-standards

Scottish Muslims accused the Scottish legal system of applying “double-standards”.

“The authorities have got to explain the apparent discrepancy," Ahmed said.

The SIF chairman said that a Muslim had made similar threats, he would have been dealt with far harsher punishment.

He cited the case of Mohammed Atif Siddique, a student who was jailed for eight years for internet-related terror offences.

The lenient ruling also drew fire from human rights lawyers.

"If a member of a far-Right organisation threatens to murder or cause mayhem, then they are dealt under ancient legislation and existing common law powers,” lawyer Aamer Anwar said.

“If you happen to have a beard and are dark-skinned, then you will be prosecuted under the Terrorism Act.”

Anwar, who represented Siddique, said that there is a perception that the Scottish legal system is applying double standards in prosecuting such cases.

"There is real anger in the community."

There are more than 50,000 Muslims making up less than one percent of the Scottish population, according to the Scottish Islamic Foundation.

Muslims are the second largest religious group in Scotland, which has thirty mosques, including twelve in Glasgow.

A recent government poll found that half of Scots see Muslims as a threat to the country's culture and identity.

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sarajulldin
08-09-2009, 05:41 PM
I prey to Allah that his threats are empty threats

Muezzin
08-09-2009, 05:45 PM
He was only prosecuted for breaching the peace, aggravated by racial hatred?

Um... Making death and bomb threats is slightly closer to the 'Conspiracy to Murder' end of the specturm than the 'Affray' end.

Oh well. At least this nutter is not representative of most Scots.

GuestFellow
08-09-2009, 05:50 PM
How desperate are these people?

A recent government poll found that half of Scots see Muslims as a threat to the country's culture and identity.
We never told them to change their identity or adapt to our lifestyle. Why blame us? Blame yourselves.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
08-09-2009, 10:51 PM
the situation is soon going to worsen, time to hit the gym to bulk and learn judo for self defense

The Ruler
08-09-2009, 11:08 PM
It seems as though they believe a muslim to be true to his words, but a non-believer, not so much.

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
the situation is soon going to worsen, time to hit the gym to bulk and learn judo for self defense
What if the guy that attacks you is Kano Jigoro II?

Cabdullahi
08-09-2009, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
It seems as though they believe a muslim to be true to his words, but a non-believer, not so much.

What if the guy that attacks you is Kano Jigoro II?
then i'll just run away

index123
08-09-2009, 11:34 PM
This is similar to a terroist threat, if a muslim threatened people like this he would end up in some prison specially designed for terroists. Why aren't people worried about radical scottish terroists as well?

GuestFellow
08-10-2009, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by index123
Why aren't people worried about radical scottish terroists as well?
No idea. If you make threats such as this, you should be arrested. Until these people do something bad, then I suppose people will take notice.

Santoku
08-10-2009, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
How desperate are these people?

We never told them to change their identity or adapt to our lifestyle. Why blame us? Blame yourselves.
You mean you have not put pressure on to have halal meat available, that is an exceptionto the law you have demanded (otherwise your human rights are breached) You demand the right to wander round woh your faces concealed, previously the actions of criminals and (more recently) terrorists, but hey you never demanded that.

Santoku
08-10-2009, 04:40 PM
This is similar to a terroist threat, if a muslim threatened people like this he would end up in some prison specially designed for terroists. Why aren't people worried about radical scottish terroists as well?
You mean like Anjem Choudary is locked up for calling on muslims to kill any Jew who supported Israel, or for calling for the executionof the Pope for having the temerity to quote a mediaeval scholar in a lecture on changing attitudes in religion.
Or on how he views the killing of inocents:-

"At the end of the day, when we say "innocent people" we mean "Muslims". As far as non-Muslims are concerned, they have not accepted Islam. As far as we are concerned, that is a crime against God."

In other words only killing muslims counts as killing innocents killing non-believers is OK.

And yet he is still not locked up in some secret jail.

The_Prince
08-10-2009, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Santoku
You mean you have not put pressure on to have halal meat available, that is an exceptionto the law you have demanded (otherwise your human rights are breached) You demand the right to wander round woh your faces concealed, previously the actions of criminals and (more recently) terrorists, but hey you never demanded that.
so having some halal food stores, and a few women covering their faces is radically changing your entire culture and way of life? AHAHAHAHA ok ok.

also, funny, why you changing the topic? why you diverting the topic off one of your fellow man saying he is going to go and kill one Muslim a day, go on, admit it, you would love to see that happen, and your not against it.

transition?
08-10-2009, 04:54 PM
You mean like Anjem Choudary is locked up for calling on muslims to kill any Jew who supported Israel, or for calling for the executionof the Pope for having the temerity to quote a mediaeval scholar in a lecture on changing attitudes in religion.

"At the end of the day, when we say "innocent people" we mean "Muslims". As far as non-Muslims are concerned, they have not accepted Islam. As far as we are concerned, that is a crime against God."

In other words only killing muslims counts as killing innocents killing non-believers is OK.

No, secret jails are best used for people who they have no evidence against. :nervous:

GuestFellow
08-10-2009, 05:07 PM

Firstly yes we wanted Halal meat, however we did not force any of the public to eat halal meat, nor we forced any members of the public to stop eating pork. Again how do Halal meat shops affect Scottish culture? As for individuals covering their faces, how does that affect Scottish culture?

Why are you diverting this topic to terrorism? Every topic, at least one member tries to divert the topic and change the subject. What do you gain out of this?

Overall Muslims never told anyone to convert or change their lifestyles. As society progresses, so does culture. People dislike change and I feel Scottish people are blaming Muslims. They should at least put effort in preserving their own culture.

Ah I don't support Anjem Choudary. Yes he should be locked up for spreading violence; in fact I don't even know why the British authorities have not arrested him. Our school mostly made up of Muslims, had a conference to go against his views. There are many Muslims that I know that do not support him.

But I fail to see what does that have to do with the topic?

Santoku
08-10-2009, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Ah I don't support Anjem Choudary. Yes he should be locked up for spreading violence, but I fail to see what does that have to do with the topic?
The person I replied to said that any muslim who dared to call for the killing of non-muslims would be locked up in a special prison.

For the rest you do not force it on them, but you force it to be allowed. In the culture of this country, yes we do have one, those who hide their faces are up to no good.

GuestFellow
08-10-2009, 05:21 PM
The person I replied to said that any muslim who dared to call for the killing of non-muslims would be locked up in a special prison.
Any dangerous individual should be locked in some sort of special prison to receive a rehabilitation program.

For the rest you do not force it on them, but you force it to be allowed. In the culture of this country, yes we do have one, those who hide their faces are up to no good.
What about those who wear hoodies? I know friends that are Muslim and non-Muslims that wear hoodies and cover their face. They never do anything wrong in the streets.

I know girls who go college and wear the Burka. One of them studies Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics for AS Level. She wants to become a doctor. The others I met want to go University. So are these girls up to no good? Only minority of girls cover their faces. Do you really believe every single individual that covers their face are up to no good?

Again how does this affect Scottish culture?

index123
08-10-2009, 11:11 PM

...did you even understand me >.>. Yea if he kills innocent people, rather he is muslim or not then he is a crimnal(and he is gonna have to answer to God for that). But What I was asking is should'nt we do the same with this guy, God no, I'am not saying its just to kill people who are not harming you, but was he not gonna do the same? why should we not give them both equal treatment, or atleast just be honest and say we punish muslim crimnals more then scottish ones, so muslims can know and they can avoid being there. perhaps they could go live in britain then, the people there are cool and really tolerant.

Santoku
08-10-2009, 11:22 PM
But What I was asking is should'nt we do the same with this guy, God no, I'am not saying its just to kill people who are not harming you, but was he not gonna do the same? why should we not give them both equal treatment, or atleast just be honest and say we punish muslim crimnals more then scottish ones, so muslims can know and they can avoid being there. perhaps they could go live in britain then, the people there are cool and really tolerant.
Since AnjemChoudary has not been locked up and was only penalised for organising a demonstration without getting police permission, yes why not give him the same treatment as Choudary and let him off totally.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-10-2009, 11:31 PM
What does this have to do with the Scottish people? It affects them how?

If I cover my face because of the Swine Flu or if I'm doing surgery, am I up to no good? What rubbish.

What in the world does Anjem Choudary (whoever he is) have to do with SCOTTISH people.

Make some sense please.

جوري
08-10-2009, 11:45 PM
can someone check the IP of this person, make sure it isn't one of the recent rejects recycling?

:w:

Santoku
08-10-2009, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
What in the world does Anjem Choudary (whoever he is) have to do with SCOTTISH people.

Make some sense please.
Well If you read my previous response you would have read that the person I initially replied to said that if a muslim had made death threats etc. then the muslim would be locked up. Choudary is a muslim who has made death threats and guess what he is not in prison. He has not even been arrested for that.
This refutes his point, still with me?

Or am I supposed to agree with a falsehood simply because it is a muslim saying it?

GuestFellow
08-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Since AnjemChoudary has not been locked up and was only penalised for organising a demonstration without getting police permission, yes why not give him the same treatment as Choudary and let him off totally.
Ah...Muslims are not in position of power to go and arrest someone. That is job of the police and Crown Prosecution Services. If people have an issue with Anjem Choudary, complain to the police or a local authority?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Well If you read my previous response you would have read that the person I initially replied to said that if a muslim had made death threats etc. then the muslim would be locked up. Choudary is a muslim who has made death threats and guess what he is not in prison. He has not even been arrested for that.
This refutes his point, still with me?

Or am I supposed to agree with a falsehood simply because it is a muslim saying it?
Well he should have been.

It's something I find funny though. When the person is actually innocent, he is locked up. But when one has actually done something he's not. There is one person who is literally a traitor to Pakistan and has done so much crime, yet he's sitting safely back in the UK. Why is he being protected? I cant recall his name. Point is though generally Muslims are arrested even for speaking their mind...which is what I'm pretty sure what he meant and maybe you havent understood?

Muezzin
08-11-2009, 01:32 PM
You mean you have not put pressure on to have halal meat available, that is an exceptionto the law you have demanded (otherwise your human rights are breached)
Blabbering incoherently isn't the most graceful way of entering a new forum, but hey, who am I to talk?

Anyway, the existence of, or demand for, halal or kosher meat does not contravene any law. That's a rather silly assertion.

You demand the right to wander round woh your faces concealed, previously the actions of criminals and (more recently) terrorists, but hey you never demanded that.
And this justifies death and/or bomb threats?

As for this Choudary, if he was making similar death and bomb threats, then yes, he should also have been locked up. I don't think anyone is trying to deny that.

A-Believer-25
08-11-2009, 11:03 PM
:sl:

May Allah protect all Muslims from harm!

Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.