/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaamz

NoorInaya
08-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Asalaamu Alaikam,

I just joined this forum only a few minutes ago.

I am a revert Muslimah (I reverted 7 yrs ago, alhamdulilah), newly-wed (Sept 20th is our 1 yr anniversary, inshAllah), and first-time mom-to-be (Sept 5th is the due date, inshAllah).

I see that there is a very active revert section here, so I hope to find some threads that will be of interest, inshAllah.

Wasalaamz,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Masha'Allah..
:welcome: aboard sis.. insha'Allah you'll enjoy yourself here, especially during Ramadan..

:w:

Na7lah
08-09-2009, 07:49 PM
:welcome:

- Muneerah from TMZ :)

جوري
08-09-2009, 07:50 PM
p.s oh my God a new baby.. mabrook insha'Allah, may Allah swt make it easy for you and bless you with a righteous healthy beautiful baby..

ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
08-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Asalamu Alaykum,

Welcome to the forum sis glad you made it to here =D

Btw am Butterfly from TMZ =p

celina
08-10-2009, 03:46 PM
:sl:Welcome sis, hope your well.

Pk_#2
08-10-2009, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoorInaya
Asalaamu Alaikam,

I am a revert Muslimah (I reverted 7 yrs ago, alhamdulilah), newly-wed (Sept 20th is our 1 yr anniversary, inshAllah), and first-time mom-to-be (Sept 5th is the due date, inshAllah).

I see that there is a very active revert section here, so I hope to find some threads that will be of interest, inshAllah.

Wasalaamz,
Wa'alaykum Asalaam

Hey & welcome & All the best for Sept 5th

If you're on TMZ I'm 'Astaghfirullah' you must be new there I don't remember seeing your name there,

Have fun posting, AsalamuAlaykum.

ژاله
08-10-2009, 05:46 PM
^astaghfirullah???;Dlol
welcome to the forum sis! hope you enjoy here:)

Beblessed
08-10-2009, 10:26 PM
:wa:
Welcome to LI its nice to have you here :)

I hope you enjoy ur time here & benefit from it inshAllaah
have a nice stay! :D

UmmHasan
08-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the forum sis! MashAllah...Mabrook! May Allah make it easy for you! Take care!

Strzelecki
08-11-2009, 02:55 AM
Wa 3alaikum salam NoorInaya.
Masha'Allah at all the beautiful things happening in your life, lately.

Insha'Allah you have a good and beneficial stay here.

(:

MuslimahBarb
08-13-2009, 12:30 AM
:wa:

Welcome to LI sis! I noticed in another post that you said you are in Mississippi, so am I. I too am a revert to Islam, I reverted 6 years ago mashaAllah! I hope you find this site beneficial, inshaAllah.

Bint-Al-Islam
08-14-2009, 01:42 AM
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to LI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. May Allah give u a healthy baby.. ameen :)
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take Care

Misz_Muslimah
08-23-2009, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoorInaya
Asalaamu Alaikam,

Wasalaamz,
Wa alaykum salam..hope you have a beneficial stay at IB :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.