/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help in finding an anasheed

itsme
08-12-2009, 04:00 PM
:sl:

The following link contains 4 anasheed.

http://muslima-anasheed.skyrock.com/...ack=1619088730

If someone knows about the 4th one, I would very much like to have the translation of this anasheed and a link where I can download it.

Please help.

Jazaakallah khair.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Somaiyah
08-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Salam,
I do not know what it is but if you want the nasheed you can just download the program AudaCity for free and record the song and save. Very easy and legal too ;)

Hayaa
08-13-2009, 10:13 PM
I was unable to find a translation, but the nasheed is based on the five pillars of Islam (shahadah, salah, zakah, sawm, hajj).

Maybe a member fluent in Arabic can translate it for you. =)

ardianto
08-15-2009, 03:07 PM
I don't know title of this nasheed in Arabic. But this nasheed sung by Girl nasheed Group 'Cennet Kuslari / Bird of Heaven'.

This is a video of this nasheed with Turkish translation.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ug-m4mZ1A

At least, there are two members who can help you, Arab and Turkish.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Imaan
08-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Here is a link 2 download it, this songs name is "bonyal Islam ala khamsi" and in Arabic بني الإسلام على خمس meaning Islam is based on five pillars.

http://www.nassayem.com/anachid/nachid311.htm

After opening it click on تحميل which means download in Arabic. This song is about da 5 pillars of Islam, I'm sure u know it in English;D. Salaah, Saum, etc Hope u come rite sis!

itsme
08-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Already guessed this from the song sis Imaan :). That's why i wished to have the translation of the whole song. Jazaakallah khair for the download link.

Sis J Aaliyah Jazaakallah khair for the name of the program. Did not know about this.

May Allah reward all of you for your help.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.