/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Affected wid magic

anonymous
08-12-2009, 05:01 PM
:sl:

i have been affected wid magic.:skeleton: i cant believe this is happening to me. ok, now the thing is i know this, but i am not able to get rid of it.
What i am going thru is, when i lie down to sleep, i get the oddest sizzling in my back, as if something is wriggling beneath my back, when there is nothing. And when i get up in the morning, the feeling goes. Its just there when i lie down to sleep. I do read all the duas , and surahs, and drink ruqya water.

I know there are no scholars here, and i myself cant approach any too.
But i came to know that there is a brother on the forum from ruqia sharia.
So i wud be glad if someone can help.

Atleast kindly make dua for me, to get rid of this forever.imsad
jazakAllah khair everyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
08-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Yes there is a brother on forumn from Ruqya sharia, I shall pm you his details. They offer ruqya services and everything.

I jus realised you're on anonymous, erm it's brother Abu Musab he has his own thread in the Aqeedah section called "Reality of jinn possession" Also get the book Jinns and Human sickness it has alot of beneficial knowledge in it.

czgibson
08-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Greetings,

Would it be a good idea to see a doctor about this? It may be that you have something wrong with your back.

Peace

GuestFellow
08-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Salaam.

I would see a doctor first.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
08-12-2009, 06:29 PM
how do you know if someone has done magic on you or you're possed by a jinn? because when ever something bad happens to me or something that seems like 'bad luck' I just assume its punishment from Alah for something

abu_musab461
08-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Yep, i agree with you guys. Nobody should assume they are affected with magic or jinn unless they have been to see a qualified/ experienced raqi (not some clown from pakistan, or someone who claims to an amil and gives taweez)

You are both right-

Also you should go to the doctors first to make sure its not a medical problem.

I don't discuss person issues on public forum as a rule, so please contact my email address in my signature for help and advice from Quran and Sunnah.

Jazak Allah khair.

tresbien
08-14-2009, 07:14 PM
pls listen to roqyah.to do so go to newmuslims and click on cure of illness

anonymous
08-15-2009, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461
Yep, i agree with you guys. Nobody should assume they are affected with magic or jinn unless they have been to see a qualified/ experienced raqi (not some clown from pakistan, or someone who claims to an amil and gives taweez)

You are both right-

Also you should go to the doctors first to make sure its not a medical problem.

I don't discuss person issues on public forum as a rule, so please contact my email address in my signature for help and advice from Quran and Sunnah.

Jazak Allah khair.

i am not havin any medical problem atall in my back. No backache, nothin.

For the last 2 nights, i slept peacefully, after reading the whole surah baqara each night.I am not one of those, who when they have any problem or any pain, they dont go for medical treatment, and consider they r being inflicted by magic.

i used to be so puntual wid my protection duas to read in the morning n evening. And sometime back, when i was busy wid exams i couldnot read them puntually, and then later on, i am having this oddest problem, which goes temporarily when i read the verses related to magic, and then comes back. I have a healthy mind Alhumdulillah.

And now after reading the replies, i dunno what to say.

Reciting Surah baqarah once takes like 1 and a half hour for me.Its not difficult but i wonder i will have to do that till when. I wanna get rid of this problem.

thankyou bro for taking the time to read my post. I could have emailed you, but i wont be anonymous then, and also i am not in UK.

I really appreciate all the replies. Thanks!

:wa:

cat eyes
08-15-2009, 03:03 PM
if your getting the oddest problems when reading the verses you should go to imam.. you might need something. he can read holy Qur'an verses on you. just tell him your problem. should be okay inshallaah, are you doing anything out of the ordinary lately?

cat eyes
08-15-2009, 03:06 PM
read the kalma as much as you can.

abu_musab461
08-15-2009, 07:10 PM
I dont know who you are, there are many people from many forums who contact me for advice.

So if you did contact me, what you say will remain stricty confidential, as is the Ruqya Shariya Network principle.

One way of understanding what is affecting you is by eliminating some factors so we are left with one or two.

anonymous
08-15-2009, 08:04 PM
if your getting the oddest problems when reading the verses you should go to imam.. you might need something. he can read holy Qur'an verses on you. just tell him your problem. should be okay inshallaah, are you doing anything out of the ordinary lately?
sis, i dont know any imam to whom i can go to. Besides, i do read the Quran myself as much as i can.
No, nothing unordinary atall. Sis, thanks for ur input.
I dont know who you are, there are many people from many forums who contact me for advice.

So if you did contact me, what you say will remain stricty confidential, as is the Ruqya Shariya Network principle.

One way of understanding what is affecting you is by eliminating some factors so we are left with one or two.
ok, inshaAllah i will contact u on ur email. And do i have to pay for anythin?

bro, can u clear one more thing to me. the duas for protection are when one is not harmed. The same duas, will they be effective when is being affected wid sumthin.

JazakAllah khair bro.

abu_musab461
08-15-2009, 08:36 PM
protective dua protects you from both internal and external jinns.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.