/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

IsaImpliesHope
08-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Hello members of Islamic Board :)

I'm here for lively (but friendly!) discussions about Islam and Christianity, and to learn more about both. I have a bit of an annoying habit of asking too many questions, so I hope I don't offend anyone along the way!

Look forward to meeting you all!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmHasan
08-13-2009, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the forums! Well you certainly are at the right place! I hope you have a beneficial stay!

IsaImpliesHope
08-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Thanks for your welcome UmmHasan :)

A.M.H.
08-14-2009, 10:37 AM
:sl:

:welcome: and have a beneficial stay!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
08-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Welcome!

aadil77
08-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Welcome! :shade:

ask as many questions you want :thumbs_up but please dont assume things about islam because that can get really annoying. lol

Strzelecki
08-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Hello IsaImpliesHope.
Welcome to the forums.
Insha'Allah (God-willing) your stay here provides you with great benefit. :)

IsaImpliesHope
08-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Thanks A.M.H., Uthman, aadil77 and Sayf Udeen for your kind welcomes. Hehe I will try not to assume anything but I'm sure I have many misconceptions of Islam that need clearing up - one of the reasons I'm here in fact!

I hope you don't mind if I ask you all a question (I did warn you after all ;)) - were you all brought up in Muslim families or are any of you reverts? I would love to hear how you came to Islam.

Strzelecki
08-15-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm a convert. :)
I'll post up my coming to Islam soonish.

IsaImpliesHope
08-15-2009, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sayf Udeen
Awesome, look forward to it! :)

جوري
08-15-2009, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sayf Udeen
:sl:

pls put it on this thread...

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html

:w:

glo
08-16-2009, 01:58 AM
Welcome to the forums, IsaImpliesHope. :welcome:

Tony
08-16-2009, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaImpliesHope
Thanks A.M.H., Uthman, aadil77 and Sayf Udeen for your kind welcomes. Hehe I will try not to assume anything but I'm sure I have many misconceptions of Islam that need clearing up - one of the reasons I'm here in fact!

I hope you don't mind if I ask you all a question (I did warn you after all ;)) - were you all brought up in Muslim families or are any of you reverts? I would love to hear how you came to Islam.
why u want to know how we came to Islam ? Why not ask urself how u can come to Islam, define ur search, gain the answer which will be irreffutable, then join us :D

IsaImpliesHope
08-17-2009, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
why u want to know how we came to Islam ? Why not ask urself how u can come to Islam, define ur search, gain the answer which will be irreffutable, then join us :D
Hehe, I just like to hear peoples' stories, though I'm open to irrefutable arguments too! ;D

Glo, thanks :) Nice to bump into a fellow Christian - we seem to be a fairly rare breed in this neck of the woods!

aadil77
08-17-2009, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaImpliesHope
Hehe, I just like to hear peoples' stories, though I'm open to irrefutable arguments too! ;D

Glo, thanks :) Nice to bump into a fellow Christian - we seem to be a fairly rare breed in this neck of the woods!
umm not too rare lol, we have a christian pastor by the name of 'graceseeker' nd many other christians

but of other faiths too

yep ther are alot of stories, not all convert members post ther journeys on that thread but ther are loads to read about

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!