...?

A.M.H.
08-13-2009, 10:25 AM
:sl:

Qura'n+sunnah= Jannah

:w:

index123
08-14-2009, 04:41 AM
Quran, sunnah too but I always really wonder why has God made sunnah mandatory on us and not offered to protect it as he did the Quran?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supercareful
08-14-2009, 04:49 AM
:salamext:Akhee.

This is confusing. You added question marks when you shouldn't have unless you have an another explanation. The three words are defining themselves. Quran(The Holy book revealed to Prophet Muhammad(Peace and Blessings be upon him),Quran=Sunnah which we practise upon,and if we complete the sunnah we get a place in Jannah(Inshallah').

If I am wrong please correct me Akhee.

:salamext:

ahmed_indian
08-15-2009, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
...?
format_quote Originally Posted by Supercareful
:salamext:Akhee.

This is confusing. You added question marks when you shouldn't have unless you have an another explanation. The three words are defining themselves. Quran(The Holy book revealed to Prophet Muhammad(Peace and Blessings be upon him),Quran=Sunnah which we practise upon,and if we complete the sunnah we get a place in Jannah(Inshallah').

If I am wrong please correct me Akhee.

:salamext:
i meant that do we want to follow Quran and sunnah to enter jannah or follow other stuff and end up in hell?

hope its clear now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.