/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help please

touba
08-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Assalamou alaikoum,

I paid an estate agency 322 pounds as their fee and sign contract to move on this saturday to our rented flat but they played with me, we gave them 1 week to check references but they didnt do their job and when i asked my money back they said no coz you signed it and i said that i signed as well to move on this saturday please any advice

Jazakoum allah khaiyran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
08-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Assalmu Alaikum

I suggest you contact the Citizen Advice Bureau IF you live in Britian. They will offer free advice...

Hope this helps. =/

markislam
08-13-2009, 09:28 PM
yes that is wrong of them

touba
08-14-2009, 05:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by markislam
yes that is wrong of them
I will inshallah

Jazakoum allah khaiyran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
markislam
08-14-2009, 10:28 AM
any updates sister on this ?

touba
08-14-2009, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by markislam
any updates sister on this ?
Yes brother in islam inshallah, they gave them reference and i will move on tomorrow inshallah, Thank you

touba
08-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Please the estate aency playing with me again i need help , I provide to them my husband work reference and landlord reference and now they asking me to give them copies of my bank statements what for i dont understand is my husband who will pay them the rent not me please any advice

ryaan
08-15-2009, 12:11 AM
as tenant depending on the landlord first thing most ask for is 3 month payslips and bank statements, then depending on the lanlord and tenant we ask for employer and land lord reffrences then we put them through credit check. now if you and your husband are going to be on the contract then yes sister you have to supply them with as much refrences as they ask but again it all depends on the landlaord. sometimes you get agencies who arent very help full and it can be very stressfull dealing with them, make sure you request copies of everything you sign. or find another house through another agency. may allah make it easier for you sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!