/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wat am i

fozeea
08-13-2009, 05:50 PM
i wonder if u brothers and sisters can help me out i was sent this islamic ridle and cnt figure it out, but its in urdu...

raat ko kaabro (grave)par ghoomti hai,din ko mehel (home) meh ati hai,mardo(men) ko useh dar lagtahai,aurtoh(women)ko pasand hai,bechai(children)kheltehai,uska khana kajur(dates) aur namak(salt) hai,uske upar baal(hair) or aun(wool)hai,meem (m)se naam bahntahai,quran meh b uska zikar hai,

please help me out i cnt think of wat it is,,,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-13-2009, 06:49 PM
:sl:

Wow I have no idea sis :S I'm fairly bad at riddles anyway :/

UmmHasan
08-13-2009, 07:02 PM
hmmm...i wonder what that could be

NoorInaya
08-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Could you translate into English perhaps? My urdu is just not that good.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fozeea
08-13-2009, 11:41 PM
il transalate in english for u but i dont know if it would make sense...

at night i walk on graves,in the day time i go in homes,the men are scared of me,by women i am liked,children play,my food is dates and salt,iv got hair on me and wool,i begin with the letter 'M' and im mentioned in the QURAN,,

does this make it easier??i realy wish someone would give me an answer....

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Lol sis I'm still trying to figure it out and asking others at the moment ;D haha

Fטлку
09-23-2009, 04:04 PM
errr... I'll keep thinking.. :-\

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!