/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Homelessness rises in the U.S.

shible
08-13-2009, 06:10 PM
:sl:

I was shocked to see this news on youtube.

Yet U.S. is pretty good in hidding such things from being broadcasted since this might lower their value in world market.

Here's the Link
Homelessness rises in the U.S.

one more

Tent Cities

Allah knows the best

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-13-2009, 08:03 PM
cali. used to be # 9 in world economy and now they are literally living in the gutter ..
that is what hatred/greed and wars reap. No computers now I see for them to write of the evil Muslims to rouse more folks into war (as we as people) have always been stoics and lived and survived on difficult circumstance...

Al7mdllilah alzhi 3afana mima ibtala beh ghyrona.

anyhow, I take no pleasure in the suffering of others but really want them to have a taste of what they have imposed on others with their wars thievery and illegal occupations.

:w:

shible
08-14-2009, 03:35 AM
One of our reason for Fasting is to understand the real state of the poor. you use to have meal once in a day.

So we start to understand the pain and suffering.

But the people in US haven't seem to experience any such thing or else they might have started saving the funds for their future...

May Allah protect all the people and provide them a path to discover Islam and Eemaan in their Hearts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.