/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i need some advice plz

mohammed_alim
08-14-2009, 01:15 AM
assamualikum people... heres the situation its early friday and the time is 2.07am.... jummah salah is later on about 1:40pm. i just started a new job frm monday and my work start at 2pm bt i make my way to work half hour earlier thats how long it takes to get there. iv never been in this situation since iv started practicing so i dont know wat to do. wat are my options? what shud i/cud i do? i need this job cos i need tha money am married n my wife doesnt work at tha moment. need some advice plz??? thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mohammed_alim
08-16-2009, 12:47 AM
any 1?

Salahudeen
08-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Try talking to your boss about it and ask him if you can start an hour later and finish an hour later. if he says no, then just do the job and try to find another job while you're working there. Tell him it's like sunday church, if he says no then work really well in the job become a valued employ then they'll do anything to keep you, once you proove your a hard worker and good employee.

You mentioned you need the money cos wife isn't working so don't leave the job without finding another 1. that's what I would do. There's no point going to jummah if the family is at home hungary and no nappies for the babies.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.