/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Fatwah and Daleel on the issue of mixing for purposes of Dawah

Dawud_uk
08-14-2009, 08:25 AM
Assalaamu alaykum,

from my understanding the instances where a man and woman can talk are -

1. Jihad - where the female sahabah would tend the injuries and even fight with the men.

2. Trade - a man or woman buying and trading with the opposite gender

3. Medical - where life threatening or serious injury and no comparable doctor of same gender.

4. Islamic education - where a man can go to learn from a alima and visa versa when that person the best teacher on that topic.

5. Dawah - enjoining the good and forbidding the evil, calling others to Allah and giving muslims naseehah

But what i want is a good article, or fatwah giving the daleel for the allowability of all these three from the ulema.

assalaamu alaykum,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
08-14-2009, 08:46 AM
:wa:
I've tried looking on islam qa and they have fatwa's for each individual scenario but can't seem to find one that covers all of them

another scenario is replying to salaams

Dawud_uk
08-14-2009, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
:wa:
I've tried looking on islam qa and they have fatwa's for each individual scenario but can't seem to find one that covers all of them

another scenario is replying to salaams
yes, i've got that info but we're needing specific daleel for the scenario of dawah, but the others would be good also to show them all the evidence the fatwah regarding dawah to women isnt specific enough so need to keep looking.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.