/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im alone

touba
08-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou allah taala wa barakatou,

Please is there any muslims sisters in UK i can chat with them on msn or yahoo or talking on the phone or meeting each other , I feel alone here i have no family and no friends , I need to learn more about the islam inshallah.

Jazakoum allah khaiyran

your sister in islam,

btissam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
08-14-2009, 08:52 PM
:sl:

Sharing personal contact details in the public forums is not allowed here.

You can share them in the private gender rooms, but it should be done with caution.
If you have access to the Sisters Section, I will move this thread there for you.

:w:

touba
08-14-2009, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:sl:

Sharing personal contact details in the public forums is not allowed here.

You can share them in the private gender rooms, but it should be done with caution.
If you have access to the Sisters Section, I will move this thread there for you.

:w:
Ok please do it,

Jazaka allah khaiyran

AabiruSabeel
08-14-2009, 10:15 PM
^But you don't seem to have access to the Sister's section...

Let the sisters PM you themselves if they would like to add you to their contacts (after reading this thread) until you can get access there.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
touba
08-14-2009, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
^But you don't seem to have access to the Sister's section...

Let the sisters PM you themselves if they would like to add you to their contacts (after reading this thread) until you can get access there.
Ok because i dont know how to join them.

Jazaka Allah khayiran

Tony
08-14-2009, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by touba
Ok because i dont know how to join them.

Jazaka Allah khayiran
PM a moderator and ask

touba
08-14-2009, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
PM a moderator and ask
I did brother

Snowflake
08-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Sorry for late reply sis. Can you please download www.paltalk.com and create a nickname and PM me it. I will see you there in a couple of days as I have to reformat my comp again grr.. and inshaAllah introduce you to lots of sisters :D

And please get a mic if you dont have one so you can participate in discussions in sisters room and join tajweed class :statisfie

touba
08-16-2009, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Sorry for late reply sis. Can you please download www.paltalk.com and create a nickname and PM me it. I will see you there in a couple of days as I have to reformat my comp again grr.. and inshaAllah introduce you to lots of sisters :D

And please get a mic if you dont have one so you can participate in discussions in sisters room and join tajweed class :statisfie
Ok okhti i will

Jazaki Allah khaiyran

Snowflake
08-17-2009, 12:42 AM
ok inshaAllah.. I reformatted my pc but was unable to log into paltalk and it's still so slow, i just pmed someone here and it took over 2 minutes to send :( I hope whatever the problem is, gets sorted soon and I can see you there soon inshaAllah :)

markislam
08-17-2009, 01:05 PM
is your husband not with you for you to feel alone ? :D

format_quote Originally Posted by touba
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou allah taala wa barakatou,

Please is there any muslims sisters in UK i can chat with them on msn or yahoo or talking on the phone or meeting each other , I feel alone here i have no family and no friends , I need to learn more about the islam inshallah.

Jazakoum allah khaiyran

your sister in islam,

btissam

- IqRa -
08-17-2009, 01:08 PM
You need friends as well, just the other half is sometimes not enough to share your personal feelings with.

markislam
08-17-2009, 01:10 PM
like in my case :( i agree

- IqRa -
08-17-2009, 01:12 PM
Don't worry brother, Allaah has guided you to Islaam, and He will give you everything better than you think =)

markislam
08-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Thanks brother for the encouragement

Danah
08-17-2009, 01:54 PM
my dear sis
I am not from the UK but I would like to talk with u if you would like to

you can PM me your email and I will add u to my list inshaAllah

May Allah guide you always tot he best

touba
08-17-2009, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by markislam
is your husband not with you for you to feel alone ? :D
Yes he is with me but when you are living in a foriegn country you need friends to talk with them , We are social people, My husband is working most of the time

touba
08-17-2009, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
my dear sis
I am not from the UK but I would like to talk with u if you would like to

you can PM me your email and I will add u to my list inshaAllah

May Allah guide you always tot he best
I will sister

Jazaki Allah khaiyran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!