/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

CrystalHijab
08-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm new here...just learning about Islam:statisfie

I am not Muslim, obviously. I have not decided whether or not to say my Shahadah since I am still learning.

Well, I guess I'm just eager to learn, understand, and hopefully say it one day :shade:

Thanks.

CrystalHijab

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
08-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Welcome sister, May Allah guide you to shahada. In the meantime you will find help, info and friends here.

Zafran
08-15-2009, 12:21 AM
salaam

welcome to the forum

hope you find it educational and informative

may Allah bless you and guide you
peace

Strzelecki
08-15-2009, 01:45 AM
Hello Crystal.
Welcome to the forums.
I hope you benefit greatly from your stay here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-15-2009, 01:51 AM
Hey CrystalHijab. Cute name :statisfie

Welcommmmmmeee toooooo the forum and I hope InshaAllah(God Willing) you will learn loads and have some intelligent fun :p

Enjoy!

All the best xx

Peace

UmmHasan
08-17-2009, 02:57 AM
Hello, CrystalHijab!
Welcome to the forum!
Enjoy!
P.S. I love your username!

'Abdul Rahmaan
08-17-2009, 03:00 AM
Welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!