/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can rich live without the poor ones?

ahmed_indian
08-15-2009, 10:22 AM
:sl:

the rich ones hate the poor ones. but sometimes i wonder if the rich people can lead their easy lives without the help of poor people.

who'll make their luxurious villas?

who'll make their tall office towers?

who'll make their superb cars and the smooth roads?

who'll take off the garbage after their parties?

its the poor ones who install AC's in the hot summer days while they are ignored.

If you love the poor and bring them near you..Allah will bring you near Him on the Day of Ressurrection." Al-Tirmidhi,1376.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Azy
08-15-2009, 11:08 AM
I don't know about where you live but builders, civil engineers, mechanics, electricians and even bin men aren't considered poor here.

sur
08-15-2009, 11:29 AM
may be little off-topic... anyways... Prophet said You are given rizq(sustainence) because of(on behalf of!!!) poor people of ummah(nation).

Also there's a hadees to the effect that it is quite difficult for rich to enter jannah.

Also in bible jesus said the same that it would be really difficult for rich to enter paradise.

ardianto
08-15-2009, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azy
I don't know about where you live but builders, civil engineers, mechanics, electricians and even bin men aren't considered poor here.
I don't know where you are living. In my place, architect, building consultant, project manager are not poor. But construction workers who build a building with their hands are poor.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zafran
08-15-2009, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azy
Yeah but the factory workers are poor.

Duhaa786M
08-16-2009, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian

the rich ones hate the poor ones. but sometimes i wonder if the rich people can lead their easy lives without the help of poor people.

who'll make their luxurious villas?

who'll make their tall office towers?

who'll make their superb cars and the smooth roads?

who'll take off the garbage after their parties?

its the poor ones who install AC's in the hot summer days while they are ignored.

If you love the poor and bring them near you..Allah will bring you near Him on the Day of Ressurrection." Al-Tirmidhi,1376.
I must say masha allah to you bro ahmed, Its true what you said but your saying's is for sure not in my counrty! PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN, RAINBOW NATION!!! here in SA you will find the most richest person will be cleaning after their party, Builders who build the best flats and towers will be soooo rich that infact there's no need for them to work!
Rich, Constructers, Poor, Presidents, Maids, cookers, (oh no king in SA!), all of us here alhamdulillah consider our selfs to be at the same level. yes honest.:statisfie

Duhaa786M
08-16-2009, 02:49 PM
aahaa understand fully now cos' you say you come from suadi????aha suadi's only only know to sleep, eat, Show-of (pride), and regard themselfs to be the yhe only humans on earth.
:D:D:D

ardianto
08-16-2009, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa123
I must say masha allah to you bro ahmed, Its true what you said but your saying's is for sure not in my counrty! PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN, RAINBOW NATION!!! here in SA you will find the most richest person will be cleaning after their party, Builders who build the best flats and towers will be soooo rich that infact there's no need for them to work!
Rich, Constructers, Poor, Presidents, Maids, cookers, (oh no king in SA!), all of us here alhamdulillah consider our selfs to be at the same level. yes honest.:statisfie
Is this really happen in SA or you never saw a reality ?.

Duhaa786M
08-16-2009, 06:39 PM
well yes ardianto it happens everyday in south africa. did you ever been to south africa? its a very lovely place.In basic words its a place of freedom.

Santoku
08-16-2009, 09:25 PM
What is rich and what is poor?

A millionaire is rich compared to me but compared to the Sultan of Brunei he is a pauper

abu_musab461
08-17-2009, 12:07 AM
What is rich? the one who is wealth and always in stress and worry and unhappy?

or the one who has little and is content and happy?

ardianto
08-17-2009, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa123
well yes ardianto it happens everyday in south africa. did you ever been to south africa? its a very lovely place.In basic words its a place of freedom.
My auntie lived in Capetown but now she has divorced and back to Indonesia. She told me, South Africa is a beautiful and nice place for living.

Santoku
08-17-2009, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461
What is rich? the one who is wealth and always in stress and worry and unhappy?

or the one who has little and is content and happy?

Good point.

YusufNoor
08-17-2009, 12:32 PM

for the rich, the poor are a gift! who else could you give your zakat to?

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.