/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I pray?

AnonymousPoster
08-15-2009, 04:38 PM
:sl: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

i just found out that the neglect of salat is tantamount to disbelief and also that the majority of people in hell will be females like me so im in a state of shock and i think its about time that i learn how to pray properly AND consistently. i've recently made the decision to immerse myself in my deen after a long period of idleness cos i have no excuses now since im of age and out of my parents hands (although im still under 18....) so i guess its up to me to salvage my iman and make up for what i've missed out on.

i havent had a particularly religious upbringing/past (used to hate wearin hijab, considered being christian for the lifestyle *astaghferullah*, and the only religious figure in my life was my dad who passed away last october so i really need your help.

any suggestions would be helpful

ps: i plan to pray properly for the 1st time ever tonight @ fajr *inshalla*

oh yeah, i plan to pray properly for the 1st time in my life tonight.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
08-15-2009, 05:39 PM
inshallah go through this link, the next page buttons are at the bottom, make sure you read everything, it explains how to pray inshallah.

http://www.understand-islam.net/site...apper&Itemid=6

:wa:

mahfuja
08-15-2009, 05:48 PM
thats great news masha'Allah, may the Almighty continue to guide you.

The link given above is really good
also what you can do is go to masjids for congregational prayers and you can see the actions during salah and follow that.
Also you can buy this book from most islamic shops i think its only about £2 called "fortress of Muslims" and it contains the duaas required for salah

Muslimah4Eva x
08-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Asalamalaikum,

mashallah 4 u becoming a muslim.

What i would do is go to your local mosque and ask them for help or ask someone that you know thats a muslim and inshallah they will help you.

May Allah make it easy for you. (ameen)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.