/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to set up a charity?

Bub
08-16-2009, 03:02 PM
U might know the rencently post is I wanted to set up charity of my own called "Save the hungers" InshaAllah! But the problem is that i do not know how to start it so i research it in google here is the link i was doing the second primary research http://www.saga.co.uk/money/makingmo...wn-charity.asp but i want to do it in Islamic way, any advices?? :statisfie
but i have an idea, i want to desgin top with different colour for every body, kids, adult and teens etc and obvs different sizes in xs, s, m, l, xl etc
my family thought it is a great idea! Anybody here own thier charities???
Thanks bros n sisters if u help me out with my idea. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bub
08-17-2009, 06:30 PM
:bump1:
other post to see if u can reply as soon as possible?

Bub
08-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Come on sisters n brothers, im sure ur advice would be good enough for me. 30 views but no reply?!? imsad

Ramisa
08-21-2009, 10:04 PM
:sl:

If you have the intention inshallah,Allah will help you. Here are my ideas(other than your T-shirt one): Set up a stand.Buy 10-29 chocolate bars. Ask your little brother or sister to sell them for your charity. Supervise them from a safe distant,and inshallah your charity can begin like this. If this idea works then inshallah you can set up chocolates and the T-shirts in the same stand,inshallah. You may elaborate on this idea or here's another idea, that you may use inshallah(a way of selling the T-Shirts): You can go door to door to sell the chocolate and T-shirts with the assistance of your brother/or sister(s). Insha'Allah Allah will keep your intention pure and reward you for your suffering.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
08-21-2009, 10:12 PM
First and foremost, register non-profit with the country you live in. In US, for example, if someone donates to an organization that is registered non profit, the donor recieved tax deductions.

Bub
08-21-2009, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramisa
:sl:

If you have the intention inshallah,Allah will help you. Here are my ideas(other than your T-shirt one): Set up a stand.Buy 10-29 chocolate bars. Ask your little brother or sister to sell them for your charity. Supervise them from a safe distant,and inshallah your charity can begin like this. If this idea works then inshallah you can set up chocolates and the T-shirts in the same stand,inshallah. You may elaborate on this idea or here's another idea, that you may use inshallah(a way of selling the T-Shirts): You can go door to door to sell the chocolate and T-shirts with the assistance of your brother/or sister(s). Insha'Allah Allah will keep your intention pure and reward you for your suffering.

:w:
:D ur idea is so adorable!!! I drew t-shirts insha'Allah i will scan it sooner for u n others to see it. InshaAllah Allah will help to achieve my dream of save the hungers. I can sell t-shirt in my boarding school, a group in mosque where i go for lecture about Islamic and family/friends. But how can i make t-shirt? Or i can ask someone to make it for me from factory? I need to more research in it, InshaAllah! Might Allah bless u for help me with the step of my idea! Peace!

Bub
08-21-2009, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
First and foremost, register non-profit with the country you live in. In US, for example, if someone donates to an organization that is registered non profit, the donor recieved tax deductions.
I live in UK, yeh i heard about tax... but im a student. what about islamic?

Bub
08-26-2009, 12:54 AM
For now, i would like to help Islamic Aid inshaAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.