/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Taveez

AnonymousPoster
08-16-2009, 09:26 PM
assalam alaikum, just wanted some advice basically my hubby has been very depresseed, stressed and has no interest in anything.he also gets very angry for no reason and has been totaly opposite to what he is. recently his sister in law back home went to some peer i think and they told her someone has done taveez on him.i keep telling him its nothing just all to do with mentally, to be honest i have no knowledge of how someone can do taveez etc??? although i know majority of our relatives were unhappy with us getting married so its quite possible someone could have done it. please could you advise me on what it does to you and how it can be cured. i feel depressed all the time. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abu_musab461
08-16-2009, 11:35 PM
I think it is a key issue, to turn back to Allah (swt), abandon sins, repent to Him and make dua.

Establish the salah in the house.

abu_musab461
08-16-2009, 11:37 PM
Taweez, are not only wrong to use, but can be dangerous, seeing that majority of them contain shirk and names of jinns, and majority are handed out by "religious" and "pious" people of the brailvi and deobandi school.

Salahudeen
08-17-2009, 12:31 AM
taweez's are very bad things, I might be incorrect, but I think they are a form of magic.

It's praticed alot in Pakistan, it's quite a money making scheme in some parts.

Just because the man in Pakistan says he's got a taweez on him doesn't mean there is.

Alot of times they just say it to make money, for example even if there isn't a taweez on your husband the guy in Pakistan might say there is so that he can charge you for a taweez the supposedly removes the 1 he's had done on him.

or he could do an actual taweez that causes harm to your husband and then you'll keep going back to him to remove it and he'll charge you lots of money. this is how alot of magicians work. They claim to be holy god fearing people but just because they've got a beard and know how to read qur'an doesn't mean they're righetous.

Don't be fooled by the appearance. If your husband feels he's not right and there's something wrong tell him to go see a doctor to eliminate any medical causes and then go see a ruqya pratitioner who will use halal methods to possibly cure him by the permission of Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abu_musab461
08-17-2009, 12:36 AM
its best to get rid of the taweez using the correct method.

i had positive feed back from the ones i got rid of.

Salahudeen
08-17-2009, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461

What's the correct method brother?? reciting ruqya over the person??

I'm not even sure what a taweez is, is it like a charm that's hidden somewhere, just like the jewish lady did magic on Prophet peace be upon him and hid the charm at the bottom of a well??

How do you destroy the charm or the effects of it, if you don't know where it is :hmm:

and is it true that there is cases where a jinn can't leave the body untill the charm/taweez is destroyed cos he's bounded by a contract or something between him and the magician?

Muslim Woman
08-17-2009, 12:47 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
...please could you advise me on what it does to you and how it can be cured. i feel depressed all the time. :cry:

besides 5 times prayers , try to offer more and recite Sura Falak and Sura Nas . After reciting these suras 3 times each , then ....eeekkk don't know how to explain ...will look for details InshaAllah.

Muslim Woman
08-17-2009, 12:51 AM
:sl:

woow that's great . Can u explain more ?

Muslim Woman
08-17-2009, 01:10 AM

Question and Answer Details

Name of Questioner
Mona

Title
Immunity and Protection against Black Magic

Question
Dear scholars, as-Salamu `alaykum. My family has become aware that some relatives are practicing black magic and that we are the target of these people. Members of my family are also sick, and the severity of their illnesses has increased ten-fold after visiting these relatives. What can my family do to protect themselves against black magic? Jazakum Allah khayran.

Date
11/May/2004

Name of Counsellor
Ahmad Kutty

Topic
Jinn & Magic

Answer

Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear sister in Islam, we would like to thank you for the great confidence you place in us, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake.

Every Muslim is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm him unless Allah wills it. Then a Muslim’s best protection and immunity against black magic is by practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and making frequent dhikr and du`a’.

In his response to the question you raised, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

“Your best protection and immunity against black magic is by empowering yourself through practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and making constant dhikr and du`a’.

Allah has promised the faithful that devils cannot exercise permanent control over those servants of Allah who have submitted to Him; Satan can exercise permanent control only over those who acquiesce and surrender themselves to his authority. Almighty Allah says: “Most certainly, My servants–you cannot exercise control over them except those who are deviant who follow you.” (Al-Hijr: 42) “Most certainly he (Satan) has no power over those who truly cherish faith and are trusting upon their Lord; rather his power is limited only to those who take him as a protector (besides God) and thus associate partners with Him.” (An-Nahl: 99-100)

The first and foremost requirement is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm you except if Allah wills it. The Qur’an reminds us repeatedly that a true believer must believe firmly that Allah alone is the One Who can give us benefit or harm in an absolute sense; everything that befalls us from humans or other creatures is only secondary and is achieved only through the power derived from Allah; so the best remedy and cure is to continuously seek protection and refuge in Allah. Satan and all of his tricks and weapons could be defeated and rendered utterly ineffective if Allah wills.

I give below a number of selections of verses of the Qur’an and du`a’ which you can recite on a regular basis:

1) Al-Fatihah

2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e., Surahs 112, 113, 114)

3) Ayat al-Kursi (i.e., Al-Baqarah: 255)

Besides the above, repeat the following du`a’s on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:

1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay’un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama’i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim

(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing).

2) Hasbiya Allahu la ilaha illa huwa `alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-`arshi al-`azhim

(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne).

3) Allaahumma ini a`duhu bika min hamazati ash-shayatin wa a`udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

4) A`udhu bi `izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru

(I seek refuge in Allah’s glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).

It is important to remember that du`a’ and dhikr will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah’s power and sovereignty.”

You can also read:

Black Magic: Rulings & Remedy

Allah Almighty knows best.

Black Magic: Rulings & Remedy

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543818

Immunity and Protection against Black Magic

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503547054

abu_musab461
08-17-2009, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
What's the correct method brother?? reciting ruqya over the person??

I'm not even sure what a taweez is, is it like a charm that's hidden somewhere, just like the jewish lady did magic on Prophet peace be upon him and hid the charm at the bottom of a well??

How do you destroy the charm or the effects of it, if you don't know where it is :hmm:

and is it true that there is cases where a jinn can't leave the body untill the charm/taweez is destroyed cos he's bounded by a contract or something between him and the magician?
jewish lady: correction jewish man- labid bin asim.

I will have to open a seperate thread about what taweez is and how to dismalntle it.

i will need permission from admin to put up pictures of taweez and what they look like.

its true that some jinns are tied up with magic inside the body so cant leave. those are the complicated and difficult cases.

but Allah is able to do All things

abu_musab461
08-17-2009, 02:20 AM

Besides the above, repeat the following du`a’s on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more: (not more!)

1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay’un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama’i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim

(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing)

the messenger of Allah said "Who ever recites it three times in the morning and evening nothing can harm them"

Muslim Woman
08-17-2009, 08:42 AM

jewish lady: correction jewish man- labid bin asim.
that jewish man did the magic with the help of his 2 daughters .

its true that some jinns are tied up with magic inside the body so cant leave.

Is there any authentic hadith regarding this ? Why u need to open a separate thread ? Can't u discuss here ?

abu_musab461
08-17-2009, 09:33 AM
that jewish man did the magic with the help of his 2 daughters .
I haven't read this narration, can you possibly find the reference for it?

Is there any authentic hadith regarding this ?
no :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.