/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Happiness Research Participants Needed

Innocent_Bystan
08-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Hello all,

I'm part of a student reserach group at Monash University in Australia that is conducting some research into happiness.
Anyone who is over the age of 18 is welcome to particpate.

I don't want to give too much away, but I'm focusing on the relationship between religion and happiness.

My study is part of a much larger one and your particpation will help not only me, but many others as well.

Data is kept confidential and we have no way of identifying who you are personally.

The initial questionnaires take about 30 minutes to complete and then there are some follow up exercies later on in coming weeks.

If you would like to particpate please visit:

http://spppm-cf.med.monash.edu.au/surveys/dvbrodrick/

Note
When you log on for the first time, the site will ask you to create a password. The first two letters in the password are my initials 'MC.'

Thanks for reading this and I hope you can help out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.