/* */

PDA

View Full Version : watch Rumsfeld get berated in a DC hotel-- enjoy

جوري
08-17-2009, 01:38 AM
Media Tags are no longer supported

wasn't as painful as all that for that SOB.. nonetheless I enjoyed it...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmHasan
08-17-2009, 02:46 AM
thanks for sharing!

sur
08-17-2009, 03:17 AM
Thanks for sharing. Yes he is a war criminal: with Bush & Bush's brother who was incharge of security of WTCs & Silverstein(owner of WTC-1, 2 & 7(Solomon's building) all three buildings that fell in demolition manner) & many others.....

Possibly most of u have already watched the following, there might still be some too busy with their fantacy lives...

Silverstein confronted...

Silverstein admitting that he ordered to "PULL"(demolish) WTC-7(Solomon's building).

BBC reported collapse of WTC-7 even before it actually fell(as seen in background)

جوري
08-17-2009, 04:41 AM
I love watching those ****s suffer, although I can't equate 9 mins of incoherent psychobabble with the torture, murder, rapes and destruction of people and nations...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.