/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruqya Shariya Network

abu_musab461
08-17-2009, 02:59 AM
As salamu alayk,

Ruqya Shariya Network is a small organization dedicated to locating the true, sincere and genuine raqis around the world, who are known to treat people using the method only approved by the Quran and Sunnah and does not contradict islam in any shape or form.

This does not mean that for every action there has to be evidence from the Quran and Sunnah rather, the scholars have said that the authentic ruqya is the one that does not contradict Islam- ie. with kufr and shirk.

We utterly reject any form of shirk, be it using or calling upon jinns for help, black magic to combat black magic, or the taweez.

There are too many magicians and untrustworthy people out there, some who even claim to be raqis but charge extortionate prices while thier methods contradict the shariya of islam, and are often dangerous.

We do not claim to have any special powers or super natural abilities to cure people miraculously.

The Healing and Cure is only and only by the Will and Permission of Allah (swt) and from Him Alone!

We recite the Quran on the patient and observe their reactions when diagnosing jinn possession and black magic. Once we have diagnosed the situation correctly then we can begin the treatment.

This Network allows people who may know very little about what is permissible or not in ruqya and may need help with family members or them selves to over come spiritual problems, find a person on the correct Aqeedah and authentic methodology of performing ruqya, while up observing the highest level of confidentiality.

Ruqya Shariya provides a much needed, confidential and effective service to combat black magic, jinn possession and the evil eye, using methods approved by the Quran and Sunnah.

We will advise you about your situation, and show you how to/ what to do as part of your home treatment- as this plays a major role in your recovery.

Allah Knows Best

I hope this information has helped.

For free confidential advice, please contact

R u q y a _ S h a r i y a @ y a h o o . c o . u k

If you wish to book and appointment please state the city where you are from so we can forward you to the bothers who perform ruqya in your local area.

Jazak Allah khair

ps. We are not a part of Ruqyah Ash-Shriyah Yahoo group. So any emails received will not be seen by anyone other than my self, or displayed on the yahoo group forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asim Khan
08-18-2009, 03:24 PM
As-salam-o-alikum brother,

I pray that Allah (swt) may bless the group. There is a supplication (of which I wish I had the reference) that brings to light parallels between Surah 55:1-27 and Surah 87:1-5:

"Allah, thou art the Peace, and from thou (receivest) peace (each and every one), and unto thou (doth) returneth (back) peace. (Our) life (help us to live) o our Lord, bis-salam-i; and (make us to) enter Darus-salam-i. Blessed art thou our Lord Most High, o (Eternal Owner of Sovereignty) Lord of Honour and Majesty."

As-salam-o-alikum

Salahudeen
08-18-2009, 03:38 PM
This is a much needed service that the brothers are providing, previously when you had problems of this nature, you wouldn't know where to turn for help, or who was using methods approved by Qur'an and Sunnah.

And many times you'd end up seeing someone who uses methods such as, using magic and methods not approved by Qur'an and sunnah.

Alhamdulilah, may Allah bless this group :)

abu_musab461
08-18-2009, 03:50 PM
ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abu_musab461
09-08-2009, 04:49 AM
i would just like to re-emphasize that

Every single email sent to me will be treated with confidentiality and will NOT and can not be displayed on the yahoo group forum.

Because...

We are not a part of ar-Ruqyah Ash-Shriyah Yahoo Group forum.

The email in my signature is like my person email address, i receive the email and reply back with the appropriate advice depending on the situation.

Jazak Allah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.