/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what do you do in ramadhan?

b09
08-18-2009, 05:05 AM
as salam alaikum

there are many ways to please Allah and gain reward. so maybe if we can all describe what kind of things we do in ramadhan, it will get ideas flowing and help us all to make the most of this month.

e.g.
  1. i try to pray taraweeh prayers at the mosque
  2. i try and find out more about islam, and if its on the internet i forward it to other msn contacts, so that they can benefit from it
  3. i try to recite Surah Ikhlas loads of times (if it's recited 3 times, this has the same reward as reading the whole Qur'an once)

these are some examples to get you going..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nora.
08-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Salam alikom

very good idea .. to benefit from each other :)

I'll try to recite the holy Quran three times

learn surat al-baqarah by heart

i'll try to pray (nwafel) and traweeh.. and the weter at the end of the night ..

# i try and find out more about islam, and if its on the internet i forward it to other msn contacts, so that they can benefit from it
me too ..

Jazak allah alf kheer :)

Duhaa786M
08-19-2009, 10:17 AM
shukran for that, I know the folowing hadeeth: One who recites the heart of the qur'aan ( surah yaseen) in the blessed month of ramadhaan he gets the reward of reciting 10 qur'aans.

- IqRa -
08-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Any source for that? Because as far as I know Surah Yaseen can be recited anytime and you get the reward of reciting 10 Qur'aans.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nazia Ansari
08-21-2009, 11:24 PM
During this blessed month of Ramadhan i will try to observe as much Ibada as possible and try to get closer to Allah (SWT). I will try to encourage my husband and family to ensure that they bring barkat to our home by saying good words and by observing saum with happiness that we are fulfilling what has been asked of us. I will try to use this Ramadhan to better my morals and heighten my love for Islam. I hope to gain all this and carry it forward into my life even after the blessed month is over.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.