/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hayfever

anonymous
08-18-2009, 09:53 PM
:sl:

I suffer from Hayfever, I'm alergic to dust'mites, really just dust. I have become quite obsessed with cleaning over the years but I still get it. Once I get it, I get attacks of sneezing, I get weird feeling in my nose. Like something invisible is running up & down my nose. It hurts really bad, when that happens I just want to die. I take non-drowzy cetirizine hydrochloride but it works for me quite well but every now & then it gets so bad that nothing can help me.

I've started getting my hayfever when I was 14 it's been ongoing for couple of years.

Any hayfever suffers here?

Any advice?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mysterious Uk
08-18-2009, 10:05 PM
Yep i got hayfever too, some handy tips:

- don't keep ur window open at night cos all the pollen settles down at night so you feel worse.
- if you go out, come home and have a shower or change ur clothes, pollen sticks to ur clothes
- there is this balm thing called haymax- u put a bit on the inside of ur nose and then the pollen and stuff sticks to the balm instead of going inside ur nose. It is really good because it is cheap and it lasts a couple of years.

Finally i got this air ioniser, you plug in in your room and leave it on all the time, it helps keep dust, pollen and other pollutants away from you.

I think that's all i can think of.

syilla
08-19-2009, 05:17 AM
salams...

i don't really know much about hay fever but i have allergics too...

i took 1000mg primrose oil twice a day and it helps alot. Sometimes is not really from the outside...but it is in the inside.

- IqRa -
08-19-2009, 08:15 AM
Hayfever tablets?!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nebula
08-19-2009, 05:21 PM
i suffer from hayfever aswell, i take antihistamines it works alrite.

Cabdullahi
08-19-2009, 07:29 PM
i used to get hayfever but after going to africa im cured alhamdulilah i dont know how but it is

S_87
08-19-2009, 10:16 PM
my sis had severe hayfever and allergy to dust...like a few years ago she went to Dr herbs (if youre in the UK) and they gave her something called bi min gan wang or something and its reallllllly made a difference...she only took like one course of it, not long at all and since then shes been fine alhumdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.