Beardo
08-18-2009, 10:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXzUuKdfnRE&NR=1

That hijaabless lady is so irritating.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-19-2009, 12:05 AM
:sl:

Errr I think this is the third time it's being posted :exhausted.

And yea she's mad annoying :/

Somaiyah
08-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Salam,
It's an old video but I love it. Love to listen to the discussion. But yes, I believe this sister got it totally wrong... But I believe it's about thinking about the matter in a way which makes it better for yourself.

GuestFellow
08-20-2009, 01:36 PM
EDIT:

Managed to see the vid. Brother Rashad is right. The women in the middle is annoying. >_<

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sanah
08-21-2009, 11:15 AM
very interesting video.

Omar_4
08-26-2009, 04:17 AM
Don't let that "nothing" represent all Muslim women who don't wear a Hijab. I know several who are religious and are much more humble.

Intisar
08-26-2009, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Omar_4
Don't let that "nothing" represent all Muslim women who don't wear a Hijab. I know several who are religious and are much more humble.
Well, by not wearing the hijaab you are disobeying Allaah (swt). So being humble doesn't cancel that out. Sorry.

Omar_4
08-26-2009, 05:02 AM
People interrupt some quotes differently than you...I hate to sound rude. But you defiantly don't have to wear a Hijab to be humble. Though the majority of women who do wear hijab happen to be humble. Most importantly it should be left up to the women to make the decision whether she wants to wear the hijab or not.

syilla
08-26-2009, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Intisar
Well, by not wearing the hijaab you are disobeying Allaah (swt). So being humble doesn't cancel that out. Sorry.
I agree with you thumbs up...

Is not for us to judge any woman... but not wearing the hijab is still disobeying Allaah swt, whether she like it or not.

muslimah 4 life
08-26-2009, 07:09 AM
People interrupt some quotes differently than you...I hate to sound rude. But you defiantly don't have to wear a Hijab to be humble. Though the majority of women who do wear hijab happen to be humble. Most importantly it should be left up to the women to make the decision whether she wants to wear the hijab or not.
:sl:

Women HAVE to wear hijaab as it is a commandment of Allah swt. It's not a question of choice, just like praying five times a day, fasting, giving zakat are farz so is wearing a hijaab.
Women who choose not to wear it are disobeying Allah swt and show no shame in doing so.

mahfuja
08-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Hijab does not equate to humbleness, first and foremost we wear it to Please Allah ta'ala and obey His commandment and secondly to guard our modesty.

In a black and white world, yes Allah ta'ala commands and we obey but unfortunately nowadays we have to be "ready" to obey :( thus agreed the Hijaab shouldn't be forced upon a woman and it should be her choice but when we understand the purpose of the hijaab, the morals it potrays you would want nothing but to wear it insha'Allah :)

Beardo
08-26-2009, 09:52 PM
You are right, people do interpet differently. Some people interpet correctly, and others incorrectly.

Hijaab is a form of modesty, and modesty is a form of hunbleness.

The Qur'aan only has ONE interpetation for ALL of mankind.

cat eyes
08-26-2009, 10:07 PM
i have seen that vid.. i just put it down to the woman in the middle not having much knowledge about the seriousness of it. when i reverted to islam i thought i was not obligated to wear the hijab but gradually as i got more knowledge i realise i was doing major sin. Alhamdililah i am wearing now and even left wearing make up also for Allah swt

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.