/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

Rasema
08-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section,I'm sorry.

Would it be forbidden to go for a dental hygene?

Since my family is non-practicing I had to choose my school of thaught. I chose Abu-Hanifas(May Allah,spw, be satisfied with him).

Does anyone have a link handy in which this group passes us fatwas?

I know that we must not wear tights in front of mahrams. Can I wear T-shirts in front of my brothers?, because It's hard to do chores.

I will be in school during Duhur. Will I be punished by Allah if I pray Al-qaza prayer?
I could ask a teacher to dismiss me out of class to pray somewhere.
According to my school of thaught, one must make up the first 4 sunnets of Duhur. If I prayed in school would I have to, according to Abu -Hanifa's?

I do not earn any money or own any gold. Do I have to pay zakah?

I know that there are different versions of Arabic. Which one did the Prophet,sallallahu alaihi wa salam, speak?

Did the Muslims change the Bible?

I know that the Bible is a collection of the previous books revealed to previous prophets(pbut). People who had these original books were MUslims, so, were they who changed them????

This question is not of much importace,so you don't have to answer it.

Thank you for taking your time to answer my question,may Allah,spw, reward you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
08-18-2009, 11:05 PM
AskImam.org

daruliftaa.com

The above two sites contain Hanafi school of thought rulings. :statisfie

Nora.
08-18-2009, 11:25 PM
I know that there are different versions of Arabic. Which one did the Prophet,sallallahu alaihi wa salam, speak?
Fussha
العربية الفصحى

It's our language in public stuff like magazines newspaper and government documents

Did the Muslims change the Bible?
what do you mean ?
it has been corrupted by Muslims?
no Muslims didn't do that

The Quran is from Allah :)

Rasema
08-18-2009, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nora.

what do you mean ?
it has been corrupted by Muslims?
no Muslims didn't do that

The Quran is from Allah :)

Shukran sister.

I'm just curious to who changed the original books?

The original books were also by Allah,spw, but someone has corrupted them.
I thaught, those books were by Allah.
Well, some portion of it still is" HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN A PORTION OF THE SCRIPTURE.
THEY HAVE BEEN INVITED TO THE BOOK OF ALLAH BUT THEY STILL TURN AWAY AND THEY ARE AVERSE(Qur'an)"
Therefore, people who followed the books of Allah were Muslims, they had them, they changed them?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
08-19-2009, 05:31 AM
In Malaysia they sell these tshirts for muslimah... it is long till knee and long sleeves and it covers alot.

But the best is...it design to make you slimmer but it is not tight. I just don't know how to explain...you'll only know it when you sees someone wearing it, sorry

http://shop.hilyahdesigns.com/index....ewCat&catId=11

this one has cuff at the wrists

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.