/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My paintings, calligraphy and me

penartist
08-19-2009, 01:28 AM
Salaam;D

I have a number of paintings which i have produced over the past few months but now i dont know what to do with them. Most of them have 'Allah' written on them and i have thought about giving some away but then someone suggested i sell them...however i have no idea if there any websites that i can promote them on..help!!

Also ive been absolutely going mad trying to look for a full time 2-3 month intensive calligraphy course so that i can really produce some pieces which are pleasing to the eye...does anyone have any ideas about who and where??

ive been thinking about taking time off work and really concentrating upon this part of my life...inshallah im hoping its the right decision! :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
08-19-2009, 06:08 AM
Have you tried the ebay?

or post it here then.. :D

Some people do take time off to concentrate on their arts... i'm not into arts...i'm more to sciences so i don't really understand those art people way of thinking :hiding:

penartist
08-19-2009, 10:31 PM
ive not really had good experiences on ebay and i some how dont think the moderators will appreciate it if i suddenly turned this place into my advertising fort lol but its a good thought

i wonder if they would mind if i put one of two images up just to get a feel from ppl of what they like??

syilla
08-20-2009, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by penartist
ive not really had good experiences on ebay and i some how dont think the moderators will appreciate it if i suddenly turned this place into my advertising fort lol but its a good thought

i wonder if they would mind if i put one of two images up just to get a feel from ppl of what they like??
actually they are few brothers that post their calligraphies here in this websites... you can do the advance search in this board. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.